[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shady/idiotic happenings at Fantasy Drafts...

irish

Drafted with this asian guy for years, and every player he would not pronounce the s on the end of their names.... Drew Bree, Phillip River...cracks me up whenever I think about that....

Did you make an account just to post this?

Actually, after a monster game he had in the 2010 pre-season he went down with an injury the next week and think he went on IR soon after. Never on the practice squad.

close

Cruz's big NFL game was a Monday night pre-season game against the New York Jets on August 16, 2010 when Cruz helped the Giants win 31-16 by catching 6 passes for 145 yards and 3 touchdowns. He would finish the preseason leading the NFL with 297 receiving yards, tied for the preseason lead with 4 touchdown catches and ranked second overall with 15 catches, and was selected to the Giants' 53-man regular season roster. Cruz played in three games at the start of the season, without recording a catch before a hamstring injury placed him on injured reserve for the remainder of the year

Drafted with this asian guy for years, and every player he would not pronounce the s on the end of their names.... Drew Bree, Phillip River...cracks me up whenever I think about that....

You big tim.......numba won cusima.........

For the past 10 years we always draft at the commissioner's house. A few years ago he had a nice arrangement of sub sandwiches laid out. Anyway - there was one manager who kept reaching for player after player. About halfway through the draft, another manager says "Gabe, can you put a piece or two of that sub on my plate?" He did.. The dude who asked for the sub took a bite and said, "Wow! That's the best pick you've made all day!" The place was rolling. We were all crying - it was great.

BUT.. Since then, we still play with this guy who constantly reaches for players taking round 5 talent in round 1 or 2, he CONSTANTLY tries to use that saying - we hear it at least 5 times a day at the draft, "Wow - that's the best pick you've made all day."

SO annoying!!!

we have one guy always picks guys already taken and also takes a kicker way to early. and we have a guy that starts talking about players that havent been drafted that are " Awsome" and " gona kill it this year" to make other owners think about a guy that he dosent want

(1)Get a bottle of the cheapest/nastiest gin you can acquire. If someone tries to draft a player that has already been drafted, (2)Shot time. (3)After the initial vomiting, the person will remove their head from their A$$ and pay attention. If not they will repeat steps 2 and 3 until they purge the stupidity from within them.

Good grief, I'm borrowing this idea for my league's draft.