[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"An Unfiltered Interview With Sean Salisbury"

keggerz

Sean Salisbuy was in town recently and I got to sit down with him and we talked QBs*, Jerry Rice, Larry Fitzgerald and much more....the interview is posted on my blog here: http://fullimpactfootball.com/2012/08/02/an-unfiltered-interview-with-sean-salisbury-2/

TIA if you take the time to read it, and I hope you enjoy it.

* Eli, Peyton, Stafford, Cam, Ryan, Freeman, Bradford, Roethlisberger, Cutler, Luck, RG3, Vick, Romo, Rivers, Marino,

I hope you didn't give him your cell phone number.

Why did he lose his job again?

Also, good read. I always liked his passion on air.

You can google it...no need to get into that here

Glad you enjoyed it.

Very cool interview. Congrats Steve.

Thanks John

Nice! Keggerz. Thanks for doing what you do.

No problem, glad you liked it and thanks.

I hope you didn't give him your cell phone number.

Nope, but he gave me his...no wise ideas

Pretty good interview... he seemed genuinely grateful to be asked his opinion.

Thanks...and yeah he was very accomodating and did seem very geniune with his sincerity...the thing that the interview doesn't show is that we ran out of time because he had to go into a meeting...he asked me if I could wait around for about 30-40 minutes till he got out and said we could finish then...he got out of the meeting found me and we did just that, finished up...and part of the finishing up was a 10 minute or so long walk to the field...so yes, to finish the interview he did it walking with me...like I said, very accomodating.

I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for taking the time. His quotes could use some editing as the "stream-of-conciousness" was a bit difficult to read at times.

Glad you liked it...as for time, it took me about a total of 10-11 hours to transcribe it...much longer than I thought it would... I struggled transcribing the recorded interview and outside of cutting out only a few um's and stammers the rest is exactly how he spoke...I did try to utilize punctuation as best I could to have it read the way it was said. I tried to do some google searches on the proper way to transcribe a recorded interview but couldn't really find anything other than transcription services. Edited by keggerz

I understand. It was difficult to read without imagining that you are listening to some guy just speak whatever comes to his mind. I think you conveyed his intentions and style well, the juxtaposition of spoken language to the written word is difficult.

I understand. It was difficult to read without imagining that you are listening to some guy just speak whatever comes to his mind. I think you conveyed his intentions and style well, the juxtaposition of spoken language to the written word is difficult.

much more than I imagined.

Thanks for posting - a good read. I used to love that quarterback vs. professor bit on ESPN, and I too hope Salisbury gets another shot as an analyst. He always brought the right mix of knowledge, opinion and passion to his job.

no problem, glad you enjoyed it.

Pretty interesting comments on Stafford

Yeah, he kinda caught me off guard with some of the comments about Stafford too.

Great interview, kegz.

Gotta dispute the "not even close!" on Rice though....I agree Rice was better, but Rice vs Hutson should cause someone to think a bit if they're looking at both sides of the argument.

Great interview. Thanks for posting it!

Thanks and no problem.

Great interview, kegz.

Gotta dispute the "not even close!" on Rice though....I agree Rice was better, but Rice vs Hutson should cause someone to think a bit if they're looking at both sides of the argument.

Thanks...as far as Hutson you probably can make an argument, but I doubt you find anyone that would pick him over Rice.

Great job!!

And no one likes a "filtered" Salisbury.

Thanks

Thanks...as far as Hutson you probably can make an argument, but I doubt you find anyone that would pick him over Rice.

I agree you should end up with Rice, I just think there should be a conversation.