[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I joined a NCAA league for the heck of it......where can I find free cheat sheets?

Phazool

• 3 weeks later...

Where can I join a fantasy NCAA league? Not pick'ems but where you draft players..

CBS has a good league hosting site. It is a shame that more people aren't trying College Fantasy Football. It is actually more fun than the NFL version. None of the guys in my league knew what to expect when we started our league 4 years ago, but, to a man, most actually like it more than our NFL league, and we've been running that with the same teams since 1997.

I've been running a college league for 5 years. I love it! It's got a strategy all it's own. It helps your pro game too.

How do they do it? All NCAA QB/RB/WR/TE/K? Or do you pick a certain conference or selected conferences of your choice to draft from? I'm extremely interested. Maybe I need to sign up for CBS, I've heard great things about it.

You can go all D1 non-idp players or you can limit it to a conference or group of conferences. We limit our league to the 6 BCS conferences and the independents. It works great for us.

Sounds fun, going to check it out for next year.