[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Annual Cowboys are gonna be good this year thread.........

Cowboyz1

What you bolded is still to long to read ;) (JK, I read the whole thing initially)

As far as Romo and those other guys, well first off I hope you're ot comparing Romo to Payton, Favre, Young, & Elway. Second, many people still think Marino wasn't that great because he didn't win a SB (which of course is silly, and Romo ain't no Marino either).And many know that guys like Dilfer were nothing special, yet have a SB ring. (Heck I don't think Aikman was that good, but benefited from Emmit, Michael, the OL and a good D.)

I think Romo may take a lot of extra heat, because he is a Cowboy, because his fans and supporters are Cowboy fans, and people just don't like the Cowboys (outside of their large fanbase).

Exactly what I was thinking as well...

I agree that Romo can generate great points for FFL. I was trying to think more in line with how the Cowboys team would perform this year. It's not all Romo, certainly, but when the opportunity has arisen for him to step up, lead, and make the team better than the sum of its parts, he has not made it happen. On occasion he's made painful blunders. It's been >5 years. It could still happen, I concede. I'm just not confident that it will.