[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SOFA season is here...IDP draft kicks it off tomorrow.

keggerz

Been debating back and forth on if I should take Rice over Foster. I like Rice a ton, especially the fact he doesn't have Ben Tate to steal touches from him, but I don't like his schedule for weeks 14-16(@Was, Den, NYG) as much as I do Fosters (@NE, Ind, Min). So as it stands now I will be taking Foster 1st overall in the morning...but then again, who knows, I could change my mind while sleeping.

To me, the #1 is about the durability and the history of durability. Peterson would usually be that guy in the past. Bam - injury.

Foster is due to miss several games, and they can and will spell him often to prevent that.

Go with Rice - mix it up.

To me, the #1 is about the durability and the history of durability. Peterson would usually be that guy in the past. Bam - injury.

Foster is due to miss several games, and they can and will spell him often to prevent that.

Go with Rice - mix it up.

I like this thought process :tup:

weird to me at least, lynch went #9 and julio #10 is there something I'm not seeing here? Outside of the box type stuff

struck me as odd too..wondering what's gonna happen in the next 6 picks before I get back to back picks.

Watching and waiting on your 2nd and 3rd round pick.

just took marshall at 2.12 (LOOOOOVE him this year)....debating between Matthews/Sproles and TRich with 3.1...

Matthews could be huge later in the season as a RB2...like his close to the season too

Sproles is highly underrated...and with PPR he is a pretty safe and solid RB2...

TRich...concerns about his recent surgery...his schedule...but that same schedule is sweet to close out the season.

Have a pretty good idea what I am going to do but gonna let it marinate for a little bit first.

But I am curious what others would do and why

If anyone is curious I fleshed out my thought process on twitter...took Matthews...short version is that I see to much upside as a RB2 for Foster to pass him up...last year I lost Charles who I took in the 1st and Ingram who I took in round 4 was pretty much useless and I still made the playoffs and had one of the stronger teams in the league...so figured if I could wiff on 2 of my 1st 4 picks last year that taking a gamble on Matthews was palatable.

You made the higher upside pick, but I would have gone sproles. He's a very consistent player and can put up serious numbers every week with his pass catching/all purpose yards.

Sproles fell all the way to 3.12, pretty good value if you ask me.

I was watching and waiting for STAFFORD. But he was snapped up just in front of you. Sounds like you were not interested anyway, so no biggie he wasn't available. I liked Cruz as a receiver about that pick too. The guy just looks like a player. Hopefully Cutler and Marshall work their magic again, and you can come back to the thread and say ITYS. Go Huddle!!!!

I was watching and waiting for STAFFORD. But he was snapped up just in front of you. Sounds like you were not interested anyway, so no biggie he wasn't available. I liked Cruz as a receiver about that pick too. The guy just looks like a player. Hopefully Cutler and Marshall work their magic again, and you can come back to the thread and say ITYS. Go Huddle!!!!

I saw Stafford and if he made it to me it would have been very hard to pass him up.

I love double dipping with Jared Allen and JPP if you can pull it off...but going in my strategy was going to be waiting to see if I could get them at the 6/7 turn...but with the WRs that went off the board and the ones that were left I decided to pull the trigger on the duo at the 4/5 turn instead...hopefully what I expect to be there at 6/7 is indeed there.

Foster

Matthews

Marshall

Jared Allen

JPP

I am the 2nd pick in one of my drafts, and I am trying to decide whether to take Rodgers No. 2. If I stick with an RB No. 1, I will watch to see if one of the Big 5 QB remain for my 2nd round pick (23rd overall). If Stafford or Newton are left, I will take one. But I do not expect them to be. Stafford almost made it to you, but no cigar. Once the Big 5 are gone, I will be inclined to wait late for my QB, and settle for ??????? Ryan, Rivers, P Manning, etc.

When I passed on WR last pass I had a couple of guys I would be very happy if they fell to me, one being decker the other VJax who was starting to fall...but I missed on both...but Wayne and Smith were also part of the contingent of WRs I expected to be available that I would be happy with.

Team now:

Foster

Matthews

Marshall

Wayne

TSmith

Jared Allen

JPP

Added Romo (8.12) and Greg Little (9.1)...was really hoping that Colin McCarthy and Derrick Johnson would fall to me but like I figured they both went off a few picks in front of me...I wasn't planning on taking Romo at that spot but felt like he presented to much value to pass up...Little actually did pretty well last year and as a #4 I think he is a solid option...that and now my top 4 WRs all have a different bye so I have some flexibility going forward

had my eye on Sean Lee and Sean Weatherspoon for my 10.12/11.1 picks...didn't think both would make it to me so I was happy when they did....I was considering a couple of non-IDP players but thought adding Lee/Weatherspoon to JAllen and JPP on the d-side was to good to pass up.

Roster so far:

Romo

Foster/Matthews

Marshall/Wayne/Torrey Smith/Little

JAllen/JPP

Lee/Weatherspoon

Very happy so far with how the squad is shaping up.