[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I know it's pre-season, but no thread about the Cromartie hit?

Hugh 0ne

Is there no Byron Leftwich exception to the rules?

D.B.'s trying this technique, leaving their feet and turning their shoulder (sort of a MARSHMELLOW move) will find themselves giving up extra yardage to running Q.B.'s like Newton, Tebow, Vick, and Rodgers. That is a recipe for a missed tackle if the ball carrier is at all aware of the tendancy.

I originally thought from the title that it was the Matador and not DRC. My question was until I read the posts was, "The Matador actually hit someone?".

Glad it was cleared up as I was checking for cats and dogs falling from the sky!

I originally thought from the title that it was the Matador and not DRC. My question was until I read the posts was, "The Matador actually hit someone?".

Glad it was cleared up as I was checking for cats and dogs falling from the sky!

Had to look that one up, didn't remember that whole Matador bit (with Antonio Cromartie).