[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CJ looking good!

Scorcher

yes he is , also noticing DWill is playing well 2day , kinda what we expected last season after his big contract , spill a little bit of that over into the regular season and you have a nice sleeper sitting there in round 15

Do you think Dwill could emerge as RB1 for Panthers?

:cringe:

It is as if deep down inside you know Dwill is the better back but your nuthugging love continues to cloud better judgment. The dude is just so good yet so under utilized (ironic considering Stewart). Granted I am still bias since he carried me to a title during his 2008 campaign, and then Jstew taking a dump on my team in 2010. Man I miss watching DWILL being featured. He needs to be traded to the Packers already.

It is as if deep down inside you know Dwill is the better back but your nuthugging love continues to cloud better judgment. The dude is just so good yet so under utilized (ironic considering Stewart). Granted I am still bias since he carried me to a title during his 2008 campaign, and then Jstew taking a dump on my team in 2010. Man I miss watching DWILL being featured. He needs to be traded to the Packers already.

:lol:

Oh wait you were serious.....:nutkick:

:woot: