[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official Message Board 12 Team League

DMD

We are going to have an official message board 12 team draft. The winner, besides untold esteem and praise from others, will get a free membership to The Huddle next year. I am going to post a signup page for it on Tuesday and it will be first come, first served until the 12 teams are filled with the one caveat that you must have been a board member for at least one year. It will be standard "WCOFF" style scoring for a roster of 20 that starts QB-2RB-3WR-TE-FLEX-PK-DEF.

Look for the signup page on Tuesday probably close to noon or so.

This will be an email draft done at MyFantasyLeague

Free just for bragging rights and a fee membership.

Am now leaning towards making it a Best Ball to make it easy.

Would be fun to do a draft-it-and-forget-it league, but I don't want to have to manage yet another set of pickups, trades, and lineup decisions.

It's definitely doable. In leagues I'm in (12 and 16 teamers), we pull off our 18 round drafts in about a week, maybe a little over.

You just need to have owners that are ready to roll and can check in very frequently or have someone involved in the draft that is willing to text/email people when they're up. That seems to work well in my experience.

Tootie, are you planning on playing in this league?

I was thinking about it but if that means u won't, it's all urs.

Sorry, but you lost me at autodraft. Might as well join a Yahoo! league...the wading pool of FF.

While waiting for 2-3 days for an owner gives quality to a league, it doesn't help with a last minute league.

JMHO...timer missed, skip the pick.

Exactly, and when they get around to it, then they can pick.