[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts at Steelers!

CaptainHook

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilton has a great third down conversion reception, but somehow tips it straight up in the air for an interception. . . Rookies! That's two drops now for Colts receivers after three last week . . .

Edited by CaptainHook

Hilton has a great third down conversion reception, but somehow tips it straight up in the air for an interception. . . Rookies! That's two drops now for Colts receivers after three last week . . .

Great throw by Luck, and I hate to say it, but Collie needs to retire for his own sake. It's just not worth it.

I really like how Vick Ballard runs!

He was on my college fantasy team last year, so, I watched him a lot. The kid can really play. I was surprised he slipped as far as he did in the draft. He is definitely a guy to keep an eye on.

One half against the Steelers D on the road, and Andrew Luck is 16-25 for 175 yards and 2 interceptions. Two drops, one of which led to an interception. Oh yeah, two long TD drives, and a FG in the two minute drill. I love this kid!

Not upset. Seems to bother some people around here for some reason. Just sitting here watching the game. It's not like this forum has been a hotbed of activity lately.

Yeah, I've always remembered there being a lot more activity on this forum in August....weird year I guess?

Great throw by Luck, and I hate to say it, but Collie needs to retire for his own sake. It's just not worth it.

Yeah, I was hoping he had put the concussion thing behind him. He didn't have any problem with them last year. The linebacker clearly came in a put a forearm to his head intentionally. It's part of the game. But when guys know you have a concussion history, they take shots at your head even more.

Somebody needs to tell Collinsworth he's an idiot. He wasn't giving himself up on a slide. He was trying to not go head first into a linebacker. He scored. I hate the playcall. It's preseason.

He was right. If a QB slides head-first he's not down until first contact and fair game to be hit, but if he slides feet first he is down at the spot of the ball when he contacts the ground.

I dunno . . . kinda worried about it actually . . . it's been dead in here.

yeah honestly it sucks, wonder if BJ can hook me up with some #'s for page views, posts/thread this year compared to previous years or just august data