[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Players Who Could Have Been Hall of Famers if......

Footballjoe

When I imagine stuff I like to imagine the old 60's Packers L.B.'s, but I like to imagine them having the size of todays players. Can you imagine Robinson if he were 6'3" and 245 given the fact that he ran like a deer? How about picturing Caffey at 6'4" and around 240, or Nitsche at 6'3" and 235. Too bad those old timers lacked the size and athleticism for today's game.

I think Jim Taylor at any weight above 214 lbs would have been considered an "assault weapon"

I think Jim Taylor at any weight above 214 lbs would have been considered an "assault weapon"

Exactly. And can you imagineifthe invented tall recievers back in th eday how devasting they would have been compared to the size of those olden day players. Imagine, for instance, if Boyd Dowler was 6'5" and 224.

Shaun Merriman if Jeff Fisher and his dirty a$$ Titans hadn't blind crackbacked his knee and destroyed his career. One of the most flagrant and disgusting plays I have ever witnessed. Career was done after that play.

I was not a fan of the on field antics or the off field behavior, but dude could ball. He could take over a game like only HOFers can.

nah, I think it was the 'roids not the injury