[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Secretly You ALL think Romo is a Great QB

Cowboyz1

That's right. Slip is great and you all say so loud and clear. Not only great but you believe he makes WR's better then they are. For all the bashing Romo takes, most all of you believe Romo can get the job done. How do I know this you might ask?

Well I'll tell you. Laurent Robinson, has gone either undrafted or drafted in the same rounds as kickers and defenses. That's right. A 1000 yard 11 touchdown WR moves to Jacksonville and instead of saying "Jacksonville's O got a boost at the WR spot and should be better", the move creates complete apathy.

Now yes it is Blain and yes it's Jacksonville, but to say a wideout deserves to be completely ignored once in Jacksonville tells me a lot about what you believe about the Dallas Offense and more specifically Tony Romo's ability to make a mediocre WR put up great WR1 numbers.

So when your bashing Dallas' offense and telling me Slip is no better then an average QB remember you know deep down Slip is a baller. Your true feelings show through with your fantasy draft picks. There is no denying it.

In one move Robinson has gone from a 1000 yard reciever with 11 touchdowns and a must start WR to just another undraftable guy that doesn't value higher then a lousy kicker.

Thanks for the vote of confidence fellas. You proved this year what I already knew.

• Like 1

This is so random I find it hilarious. Romo can put up big #'s during the regular season, sure. No question, no debate. Great regular season QB.

Too bad a QB "that can get the job done" is most definitely NEVER a 32-year old that has won one, count 'em one, playoff game in his life.

Jerry Jones is one of the best owners in sports history

"He's one of the best owners in sports history because he'll do anything for his 'Boys."

If it wasn't for "one of the best owners in sports history" I believe Rome would have an Eli Manning like career, where missing the playoffs and playoff succes go hand in hand.

Lol, I forgot about Slip.

me too. Perhaps the lamest nickname in sports.

Oh, and for the record, I'm not ashamed to admit that I feel Romo is a better QB (at very least right now) than Blaine Gabbart.

Guilty as charged, if that's what you were going for.

Edited by detlef
  • Like 2

Only a Cowboys fan.

I think this would be a great year to finally start the "ways Slip is about to choke pool." At least he's unpredictable. When he keeps inventing new ways to do it, you just can't logically put your money on any of the tried and true ways.

I've said it for years, and I will say it again. The Cowboys will never go anywhere until they get a new QB. They should have cut bait years and years ago now. How many years have we been having this same conversation now? 5-7? And the Cowboys fans are still riding his jock. Only in Dallas.

Only a Cowboys fan.

I think this would be a great year to finally start the "ways Slip is about to choke pool." At least he's unpredictable. When he keeps inventing new ways to do it, you just can't logically put your money on any of the tried and true ways.

I've said it for years, and I will say it again. The Cowboys will never go anywhere until they get a new QB. They should have cut bait years and years ago now. How many years have we been having this same conversation now? 5-7? And the Cowboys fans are still riding his jock. Only in Dallas.

You only wish you had a QB like Romo. A QB that can come in with broke ribs and will his team to victory, on the road against perhaps the best D in the league last year. You long for a QB that can pull off a two minute drill like he can. You pray and night for a QB that has a 4th Quarter QB rating like Romo's. Your just sore you have a QB competition between a 5' 2" midget (sorry little person) and free agent favorate Flynn.

That's ok. We play you this year and when we do you'll wish you had a real Romo of your own.

• Like 1