[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Message Board League 12 Team Thread

DMD

I went ahead and made it total points since it is a best ball league with no maintenance. I ca change it to random head to head but it seems less fair given that each team gets the perfect lineup each week so it is the computer beating you instead of a person.

Total points? Or the best score out of the roster given the starting requirements???

If I understand it correctly, your team will earn a certain amount of point each week based on a best possible lineup. The winner will then be determined by the most total points earned based on the weekly lineups. It's not the total points of the entire roster.

If I understand it correctly, your team will earn a certain amount of point each week based on a best possible lineup. The winner will then be determined by the most total points earned based on the weekly lineups. It's not the total points of the entire roster.

correct - total points from the best possible lineup each week.

Ok that is how MFL does its Facebook Friends leagues (corny I know but what else ya gonna do but draft 15 BB leagues and sit back and wait). Was just making sure the Best Ball format here was the same. And for what its worth, I'm becoming a fan of the Best Ball format. Especially since I have less and less time to devote to leagues as it is.

League set up rules allow players on a bye to be started. Is it safe to assume you could draft only one defense or kicker?

you could but its a "best ball" league so I'm not sure why you would. :shrug: there are no transactions after the draft is over

Draft is complete. Not toooooooo overly thrilled with my team but we'll see what shakes out. In this type of league, anything can happen:

Flacco, Joe BAL QB - 8

Stafford, Matthew DET QB - 5

Wilson, Russell SEA QB - 11

Jones-Drew, Maurice JAC RB - 6

McCoy, LeSean PHI RB - 7

Williams, Ryan ARI RB (P) - 10

Britt, Kenny TEN WR (O) - 11

Collie, Austin IND WR (Q) - 4

Maclin, Jeremy PHI WR - 7

Meachem, Robert SDC WR - 7

Smith, Torrey BAL WR - 8

Cook, Jared TEN TE - 11