[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cole Beasley...

irish

Last year, Laurent Robinson was the #3 WR for Dallas and ended up having a HUGH impact. Now I know that Austin was hurt and Robinson picked up the slack. However, Austin is once again banged up with similar injuries, Witten has the spleen issues and Dez is a head case. Beasley has been anointed as the #3 WR for Dallas and is their first team top slot option. Last week he caught 7 balls for 104 yards and 1 throw up late in the game against the Chargers. Could Beasley not only go from making the 53-man roster but also to fantasy relevance? He's certainly a guy worth taking a flyer on in deep leagues and if not, will more than likely be an early WW selection.

Beasley is not the #3 wideout and, as of last night at least, they were saying that it may end up a rotation after Bryant and Austin. Andre Holmes was doing well but is now nursing a bad back, Kevin Ogletree is still likely the default #3 if you have to name one. Danny Coale may be released. But Beasley has not been annointed anything I have heard other than maybe special teams. There is a concern that he could not handle a big workload anyway because of his size.

Beasley is not the #3 wideout and, as of last night at least, they were saying that it may end up a rotation after Bryant and Austin. Andre Holmes was doing well but is now nursing a bad back, Kevin Ogletree is still likely the default #3 if you have to name one. Danny Coale may be released. But Beasley has not been annointed anything I have heard other than maybe special teams. There is a concern that he could not handle a big workload anyway because of his size.

Thanks for your input and I trust it. I've just been hearing things about Beasley being the main slot guy there and recently read an article anointing him as such.

Edited by irish

Isn't he the guy that quite training camp citing that his "heart" wasn't in it? He's worth a fliar in dynasty leagues IMO, but I wouldn't touch him in a re-draft.,

Yes, he is. He left camp for personal reasons but returned and has performed very well. Yeah, I'm not saying he's someone you should surely draft but he's a deep sleeper. Here's the article- http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d8jjk?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=dallas-cowboys

He did. Since his return in early August, Beasley went from receiving third-team snaps to becoming the first-team slot receiver.

He left it all out on the field during his seven-catch, 104-yard effort in the second preseason game last week at San Diego in which he threw up.