[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dwayne Harris?

detlef

I'm always dubious when I see a WR stat line in a pre-season game. See: Juron Criener's 100+ and 2 TDs, all in the 4th qtr.

But it appears this kid Harris caught 2 long TDs in the 1st qtr tonight.

Any eye witnesses and anything else on him from camp?

Needless to say, not jumping on the bandwagon as of yet. Just curious.

He was definitely impresive tonight. I have to admit he wasn't really on my radar, but he is now. Not sure if he is a legitimate threat to take the WR3 role, but considering how pedestrian Ogletree is, and how fragile the rest of the WRs seem to be, I wouldn't totally discount the guy. All that being said, the Rams first team secondary looked completely lost tonight so I am kind of taking it with a grain of salt.

Well, Harris and Ogltree and Holmes are all doing about the same with Holmes out Harris has gained on him. The like Holmes because of his size and speed. But Harris has been pretty reliable. The kid I really have been impressed with is Beasley. He really is crafty for a rookie. He knows how to cross the face of the defender on slants, sit in the zone, then excelerate into space. He has been deadly on the two way go routes. He is little and very very quick. I could see him being very hard to defend in the slot, I mean really hard to defend..,...

Hard to really say without knowing whats up with Austin and Witten. That being said, I have to say, if I had a flier to pick from i would take Beasley in PPR then Harris. Holmes has back issues. Ogletree has shown the same thing for the past three years. Really good in practice, makes some great plays in preseason then drops a sure first down on a perfect throw from Romo tonight. He then proceeds to disappear and become unreliable in the regular season.

Edited by Cowboyz1

1 of the tds was a blown coverage, he went over the middle and was the only 1 on the screen when he caught the ball, then he should have been tackled by 2 defenders after gaining about 15 yds. they blew the tackle and he ran in untouched

The only guy left covering him was Lil Animal that far downfield.

should have been tackled by 2 defenders after gaining about 15 yds. they blew the tackle and he ran in untouched

Definitely the play of the game...that was a thing of beauty as both defenders were running right at him and he ducked right between the 2 and they only looked to be a few feet apart.

Excellent move on his part.