[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

online $$ draft in realtime

Brentastic

If you're REALLY bored, I just joined a $270 buy-in league online through Masters FF. They seem legit and have decent payout %. I like that they only pay top 2 places. Anyways, not that my 6 other leagues weren't enough but I'm bored today and REALLY wanted to draft a team before next week's insanity.

So, follow along with our live draft if you like. 12 team PPR. My team is Fluffhead

The whole post above is an edit. Also, I know nobody in this league. Completely online and completely random.

Edited by Brentastic

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just took Andre Johnson then Jordy Nelson for my 2.11 and 3.02 picks. It was a tough call. Many WRs there at the time including Roddy White, AJ Green, Cruz, Nicks etc... It was sort of a gut call at the moment since I don't quite having my rankings refined. I have about 12 WRs in tier and most were available.

With Jordy I had to get a Rodgers target and I already have Jennings in a dynasty league and that huddle 8 team best ball. There were too many WRs in that spot to make a clear distinction but I'm happy with my picks. I think Andre has his first healthy season in a long while. If so, he's a lock for top 5.

Not happy about my last pick, Michael Finley. IMO, there are only 7 TEs I'm comfortable with as starters with upside and Finley is one of them. I hate how he hasn't taken the next step yet but this could be the year. I like grabbing WR/TE targets of elite QBs so now I have 2/3 of Rodgers top 3. There weren't any WRs that I was stoked about here and I'm waiting awhile on RBs. So grabbing a TE was the only move for me. I teetered between him, Pettigrew and Witten and have the later 2 in my huddle 8 team so Finley partially by default.