[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is CBS down?

euphy

About 3-4 years ago my cbs draft blew up like yours did. They refunded the fee and I added it back to the pool. Then last year we only had 1 slight hickup and I figured that maybe the worst was behind us. This year was a mess again. So even if they give you your money back or give you a free year I think its not something that they are able to fix and it will always be this way.

No clue what the hell happened today, but a few guys got bumped from the draft room and it all went to crap after that. When you tried to load a player so that you can draft them... you couldn't!!!!!!!!! So the computer began auto drafting for you. And some guys ended up with 3 kickers!!!!!!!!!

I need some type of money back for next year. No way this is acceptable.

We had something similar this past Sunday. No one could get in room , auto draft started, finally got in, reset, started over; got to 3rd round, guy pops up and says he just got in and his picks were auto drafted; started over again!I was never able to drag players to draft, so commish manually drafted my picks. It was a mess. Commish did a good job getting the draft through.

Yes- they are refunding our league $80.00 for this season and giving us a 50% discount on next year.

If you haven't heard anything, I'd suggest sending a note through the Help Center tab on your league homepage.

Yea I still have yet to hear anything. I've emailed the Help Center about 100 times already. Still have yet to hear anything.