[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Beware of defense rankings in TheHuddle cheat sheets

bubbakhan

Just a warning to those using TheHuddle draft cheat sheets. The defense rankings do not take into account yards allowed. I blindly went with the TheHuddle's Tier 1 defenses, Packers and Bears. Packers, ranked #1 by TheHuddle, were last in yards allowed last year. Because of my blind trust in the cheat sheet, I wasted some middle round picks when I could've gotten defenses like the Steelers and Ravens (Tier 3 according to TheHuddle).

Just a warning to those using TheHuddle draft cheat sheets. The defense rankings do not take into account yards allowed. I blindly went with the TheHuddle's Tier 1 defenses, Packers and Bears. Packers, ranked #1 by TheHuddle, were last in yards allowed last year. Because of my blind trust in the cheat sheet, I wasted some middle round picks when I could've gotten defenses like the Steelers and Ravens (Tier 3 according to TheHuddle).

With all due respect, your scoring system should be the end all, be all when it comes to your draft. I think a lot of people don't really take that into account when they navigate a cheat sheet.