[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Message Board League 10 Team IDP Thread

keggerz

Here is the link to the league: http://www3.myfantas...2012/home/30299

Claim the team associated with the number that I said you were in this thread...

Sprtfan team 1

Taz team 2

3rd and Schlong team3

Bpwallace team4

Alchico team5

Ice1 team6

Zooty team7

Shaman team8

dj80d team9

herbwildwood team10

passwords are huddle1 huddle2 etc which match the franchise number at MFL

once all the teams are claimed we will get the draft kicked off

No chat function on the league page?

BTW: I quoted you Kegz because my post apparently started another page. Don't want the others to miss that info.

Edited by tazinib1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to have whit open this draft later this morning...everyone needs to draft with it in mind that WEDNESDAY is the start of the season...so while it is a "slow" draft...please don't be slow and show the non-idp crowd how IDPers can knock out a draft!!!

Since you can't predraft 1.1 if Sprtfan let's me know his pick by posting here I will have it entered when we kick the draft off.

You better have a clock so it doesnt get stuck like the 12 did

I don't know if there is a clock set but I will ask whit to set it at 6 hours and if he can't do that and I see it hit 6 hours I will make a substitute pick to keep things going.

I am going to have whit open this draft later this morning...everyone needs to draft with it in mind that WEDNESDAY is the start of the season...so while it is a "slow" draft...please don't be slow and show the non-idp crowd how IDPers can knock out a draft!!!

Since you can't predraft 1.1 if Sprtfan let's me know his pick by posting here I will have it entered when we kick the draft off.

I'll take Arian Foster with the first pick.

Hopefully we can get a lot of it knocked out today. I'll have less access over the weekend than I would normally have during the week. If nothing else, I'll get a list queued up to make sure thing keep on moving. This will be my first online draft so I'm looking forward to it. I have two locals that I play in but we always get together for the draft.

Can the two missing teams just be set to auto pick as soon as their turn comes up?

I, for one, can't stand auto pick. It really doesn't allow guys to fall in the draft. They are basically getting the top person available via ADP and kinda screws up everything.

ETA: Personally, a team on auto-pick should forfeit any rights or prizes if said team wins the league. What did they do to accomplish that feat? Nothing.

Edited by tazinib1

I, for one, can't stand auto pick. It really doesn't allow guys to fall in the draft. They are basically getting the top person available via ADP and kinda screws up everything.

ETA: Personally, a team on auto-pick should forfeit any rights or prizes if said team wins the league. What did they do to accomplish that feat? Nothing.

I normally would agree with this, but 2 teams haven't even logged into the site yet to claim there team yet. Also, what happens when the 6 hour time runs out? I thought it would just auto pick a player for the team at that point anyway. I do agree with you that an auto picked team shouldn't be able to win anything.

I'm probably just being impatient. We still have plenty of time to get this done before the season starts if we start rolling over the weekend.

I cant access this site or MFL from work (SNICKERS you corporate America!).

Im free most of the holiday weekend and will be sure to keep an eye on things. Starting Tuesday, if it is possible to be kept in the loop via email i should never be more than an hour in making a pick. My gmail address is in my league profile.

I cant access this site or MFL from work (SNICKERS you corporate America!).

Im free most of the holiday weekend and will be sure to keep an eye on things. Starting Tuesday, if it is possible to be kept in the loop via email i should never be more than an hour in making a pick. My gmail address is in my league profile.

you can also set it up so you receive emails when you are OTC