[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Bush

lennykravitz2004

I love Reggie Bush this year and the problem was that I had him high enough that you would be wasting a pick on him a round or even two early. So I moved him back a little bit but not sure what 14 spots you are talking about since he is still 11th PPR and 17th non-PPR. He's going 17th in ADP.

I have him marked as one of my favorite value plays. But it is a waste of a pick to take a guy when you could easily get him a round or even two later.

... not sure what 14 spots you are talking about...

One of the tools I use is a spreadsheet which tracks rankings (200) and their fluctuations from first post to my draft. Usually, seeing somebody drop or bump up towards and from the bottom has been more "consistently dynamic". When players above the bottom drop by a round and a half, I wonder when I see nothing obvious (such as Mathews' injury).

Muchos gracias.