[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Austin and Witten Update. Good News Fantasy Owners!

Cowboyz1

Looks like Miles and 'Witten will play opening day. Austin has no doubt he will be in the starting line up come opening day. Witten was doing cord work and my other info has him starting also as he got good news from his appt this morning. They are keeping that quite though as I imagine to keep NY guessing as to who to prep for.

Ratliff is still on crutches but I'm not too worried as Brent and Lissemore can fill in for him on defense.

Also looks like the O line is finally going to be together for the week of practice leading up to the Wed contest. Costa looks to be ready. They had better gell quickly as the Giants Defense is the only thing stopping us from beating the tar out the Giants come the opener. If the O line holds up Romo will do damage and this new vamped D should be able to pick a couple of those hail mary's from Eli this time round. I also don't see the Giants FB's able to leap over our DB's this go round either.

9 days till it's real...............Oh what I time of year.........

Edited by Cowboyz1

Meanwhile, Giant brass are deriving a plan to infiltrate Dez' babysitting circle, kidnap him and plant him squarely inside a stripper joint where he will succumb to his demons and make it rain.

:lol:

Edited by Rileyrott

Meanwhile, Giant brass are deriving a plan to infiltrate Dez' babysitting circle, kidnap him and plant him squarely inside a stripper joint where he will succumb to his demons and make it rain.

Well done Taz well done.......... :tup:

I'll tell you this though, they had better do something cause from what I have seen in practice, the light has come on as far as football is concerned. He came in in shape and knowing the playbook. Everyone has said Dez has been nothing short of unbelievable in practice making a circus catch at least once a day. Many have been quoted as saying they have "seen nothing like it ever". That is high praise from Brad Sham and Mickey who have been around the league for 30+ years. I suspected it would take him a few years to get the playbook down as he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. However, now that he seems to know what he's doing and Romo trusts he will be where he is suppose to be when he's suppose to be there, this year could be special. Come to find out it was Dez that was responsible for that pick by Reves!

Edited by Cowboyz1

OMG A FIELDGOAL TO WIN IT FROM THE 15 YARD LINE....HERE COMES THE SNAP....FUMBLEEEE ROMO does it again. Parcells re-retires.

When did that happen? I remember a fumbled snap from the 1 and then was tackled from behind because Grammatica waved at the DB going by. I don't recall at flubbed snap from the 15 though...........

Looks like Miles and 'Witten will play opening day. Austin has no doubt he will be in the starting line up come opening day. Witten was doing cord work and my other info has him starting also as he got good news from his appt this morning. They are keeping that quite though as I imagine to keep NY guessing as to who to prep for.

Ratliff is still on crutches but I'm not too worried as Brent and Lissemore can fill in for him on defense.

Also looks like the O line is finally going to be together for the week of practice leading up to the Wed contest. Costa looks to be ready. They had better gell quickly as the Giants Defense is the only thing stopping us from beating the tar out the Giants come the opener. If the O line holds up Romo will do damage and this new vamped D should be able to pick a couple of those hail mary's from Eli this time round. I also don't see the Giants FB's able to leap over our DB's this go round either.

Championship !!!!

Well done Taz well done.......... :tup:

I'll tell you this though, they had better do something cause from what I have seen in practice, the light has come on as far as football is concerned. He came in in shape and knowing the playbook. Everyone has said Dez has been nothing short of unbelievable in practice making a circus catch at least once a day. Many have been quoted as saying they have "seen nothing like it ever". That is high praise from Brad Sham and Mickey who have been around the league for 30+ years. I suspected it would take him a few years to get the playbook down as he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. However, now that he seems to know what he's doing and Romo trusts he will be where he is suppose to be when he's suppose to be there, this year could be special. Come to find out it was Dez that was responsible for that pick by Reves!

MVP ! MVP ! MVP !

Good to know on Miles. I just drafted him as my WR1, I know it's bad.

You could do worse. I have him in two leagues and projecting 11 td's and 1200 yards. If he stays healthy. Dez is going to require double teams and Austin singled up will get his.

Dez's problem is he makes one or two simply spectacular circus catches but does little during the other 55 minutes of the game. And he's got to catch TDs. He had zero 100 yard games last year. I will say though, he looks absolutely unstoppable in the red zone when he wants to be. His talent is never in question, just his head.

You could do worse. I have him in two leagues and projecting 11 td's and 1200 yards. If he stays healthy. Dez is going to require double teams and Austin singled up will get his.

Co-MVP! Co-MVP! Co-MVP!

• Like 1

FYI The season kickoff game (DAL-NYG) is Wednesday night, a week from today (not 9 days from yesterday).

I know many are used to the Thursday night kickoff, but the RNC schedule messed with that, so NBC moved the game to Wednesday.

I know many are used to the Thursday night kickoff, but the RNC schedule messed with that, so NBC moved the game to Wednesday.

The RNC infomercial schedule caused an early start 4 years ago. But NBC decided for a day early this year for the DNC infomercial schedule.

The RNC infomercial schedule caused an early start 4 years ago. But NBC decided for a day early this year for the DNC infomercial schedule.

Yeah, got the two groups of blowhards patting themselves on the back confused.

I'm sure there's going to be some NFL fans who miss the game. Of course some still don't realize there is Thursday Night Football (on NFL Network) and that will include games almost every week this season.