[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, who'd you go long on?

detlef

5 drafts, and I manged to end up with AJ Green in 4 of them. Sort of crazy because I wasn't hell-bent on getting him to begin with. Took him top 15 in my first two drafts, but then he sort of fell to me, grabbing him around pick 25 in two others.

For obvious reasons, ended up Kendall Wright in every non-BOTH draft I did, grabbing him very late because he was there and I did catch the AZ game where I saw him play and it seemed to confirm why DMD is all about him.

Got V Davis in 3, taking him likely a bit earlier than I needed to, but I do think he's going to tear it up this year.

Also, Jordy in 3 leages as well.

Edited by detlef

come to think of it, no one yet. I would've have Chris Johnson in two Leagues but went Brees instead in Dash-4. I just didn't want to end up watching as much Titans football as Browns. One bad team's enough.

This is probably the first year in a long time where I diversified quite a bit. I've been getting in a rut the last few years of falling in love for a group and end up drafting the same core. And consequently not doing as well.

This year I went way out of my comfort zone, so all of my teams look pretty different. (though I did cut down on the number of leagues this year as well.)

antonio brown, jordy, neslon, and either 49ers or bal dst seem to be a common thread in many of my teams.

edit: have mccoy in 3 leagues (1 kp, 1 dyn, 1 red); and mjd in 3 (1 kp, 1 dyn, 1 red)

Edited by Bier Meister

Greg Olsen, Antonio Brown, Stevan Ridley in one league. Missed out on Brown and Ridley in a prior draft, owner just before me took Brown, then on the way back, owner just before me took Ridley. I got rattled and took Finley then Gates back to back after that happened. Hopefully will be able to deal one.

Wasn't going to let that happen again, so I 'went for it' a little before they were 'due' according to my huddle custom rankings. Ended up with Julio Jones, Greg Jennings, and Antonio Brown as my 3 WRs. Ridley will be a nice compliment to my current RB corps, as my two keepers (Fred Jackson and Darren Sproles) are a bit iffy IMO.

I'm in a total redraft tonight, and if i don't land Gronk (and he'll go early), then I'll sit on Olsen until the middle rounds. that may not be so critical in that league, as rosters are small and there are just 10 owners.

I got Adrian Peterson in most of my drafts (2 of 4 teams, kept him on a 3rd) so I guess that means I reached but I was getting him late 2nd, early 3rd. Got Santonio Holmes as a WR #4 in 2 of 4 drafts.

I'm seeing both of them as steals vs. reaches.

5 drafts, and I manged to end up with AJ Green in 4 of them. Sort of crazy because I wasn't hell-bent on getting him to begin with. Took him top 15 in my first two drafts, but then he sort of fell to me, grabbing him around pick 25 in two others.

For obvious reasons, ended up Kendall Wright in every non-BOTH draft I did, grabbing him very late because he was there and I did catch the AZ game where I saw him play and it seemed to confirm why DMD is all about him.

Got V Davis in 3, taking him likely a bit earlier than I needed to, but I do think he's going to tear it up this year.

Also, Jordy in 3 leages as well.

Julio, AJ, Dez, and Torrey are on all my teams. lol

Matt Ryan, Antonio Brown, Kendall Wright, D Wilson, Jaquizz, McGahee are recurring names across my teams. I think because I consistently keep landing draft picks spots near the back end of Rd 1 has something to do with it.

Out of 10 leagues so far I don't have any Qbs ranked better than Matt Ryan. Got him three times, Big Ben 6 times mostly as a 2nd QB, Eli 3X, Romo 2X, and Dalton 3X as a 2nd QB.

I have Reggie Bush in many leagues, Sproles in a few, and a Carolina RB, DeAngelo in most cases, more than a few times.

The most common WR is Heyward-Bey, AJ Green, and Cruz.

I got the Gronk 4X, Hernandez 2X, Gresham 2X, and Rudolph 3 times.