[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, who'd you go long on?

detlef

I'll go ahead and go on record about Steve Smith from St. Louis. Fully recovered from the microfracture surgery, he's only 27 years old, and when I see MFL projecting him at a 65/725/6 - I see that too low in receptions and TD's. He's going undrafted, but I'm certain he'll be picked up and will be a strong WR3 option for most teams this year. He runs great routes, and should be the befeficiary of Bradford's eye in terms of targets this year.

Not a sexy pick, but I have 100% ownership so far with my local draft the last next Saturday.

I took Calvin Johnson in 4 of my 6 redrafts, Greg Olsen in 5 of 6, Lynch in 3, & a couple of other guys in 2 leagues. As CD said, I also tried to diversify my picks throughout the 6 leagues since I also have a tendency to draft the same core group.

ETA...I took Vick Ballard in 4 of 6 as my extreme long shot.

Edited by buddahj

Leshoure late in multiple drafts.

Love this pick. I have him in 2 leagues. The more I think about the opportunity for him, the better I like him. He was available in the 2nd to last round in a couple of drafts and I feel like is in a prime position to put up some great numbers. With K. Smith and J. Best in front of him, he'll be starting by week 3-4.

I'll go ahead and go on record about Steve Smith from St. Louis. Fully recovered from the microfracture surgery, he's only 27 years old, and when I see MFL projecting him at a 65/725/6 - I see that too low in receptions and TD's. He's going undrafted, but I'm certain he'll be picked up and will be a strong WR3 option for most teams this year. He runs great routes, and should be the befeficiary of Bradford's eye in terms of targets this year.

Not a sexy pick, but I have 100% ownership so far with my local draft the last next Saturday.

I drafted him in a local, had to write it in lol.

I have Hillis in 3 of 4 leagues and missed him by just 2 picks in the other. Rodgers and Welker in 2

In my local I rolled the dice on Ryan Mathews and Jason Witten because I liked the value where I drafted them. I also snagged Kendall Wright (even sweeter because my arch rival took Nate Washington to be his WR3) and Jon Baldwin.

Players I have in multiple leagues ... Mathews, Jennings, Pead, Hillman, Jon Baldwin, Emmanual Sanders, Steve Smith (CAR), Vincent Jackson, Jerome Simpson ... didn't plan it that way, just worked out that way.

Also picked up Powell, Ryan Willams, Dwyer, Ridley, and Vereen in various leagues ...

2 redraft/keeper/dynasty - all PPR

V Cruz 3 of 4

Sproles 3 of 4

Ridley 3 of 4

I took Malcom Floyd/ Steve Smith STL/ in both redrafts.

I targeted David Wilson in all 3 drafts outside the dynasty and got him in 2. He got a bit more expensive in between my keeper draft and the last redraft. Really wanted him on all my teams.

One draft I went long on Matt Ryan and fell short on rb's. Another draft I went long on Ryan and was a serious step behind on wr;s. I hope he comes through this year as a top 5 Qb.

Ryan is going to make or break a lot of teams. If he does enter the elite realm - great payoff. Traded for him in the keeper league and drafted in one redraft, I really think he gets up there with the "big boys" this year so I'm right there with ya.