[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who else rolled the dice with Ryan Mathews

Grits and Shins

In 32 Homarrrrs, I could have drafted him in round 1. Hard to value the pick as there are players purchased from Homer teams before draft.

Anyway, I skipped him @ 1.5 (getting Sproles) and he was taken @ 1.8. When I got Ronnie Brown I traded back for him since I had his handcuff(s). As the General says, in a 32 team league, you have to take chances. We'll see how it works out.

In 32 Homarrrrs, I could have drafted him in round 1. Hard to value the pick as there are players purchased from Homer teams before draft.

Anyway, I skipped him @ 1.5 (getting Sproles) and he was taken @ 1.8. When I got Ronnie Brown I traded back for him since I had his handcuff(s). As the General says, in a 32 team league, you have to take chances. We'll see how it works out.

It is hard to win leagues playing it safe ... that just gets you middle of the pack finishes

Drafted him in the 1.13 slot in the 32 Homers league. Since his ADP has been somewhere in the 40's lately, I figured what the hell.

Wow. I haven't seen him get out of the 2nd round yet.

I can see all of us who drafted him posting in a future thread about how stupid we were because he missed at least 8 games with injuries.