[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Justin Blackmon, Jon Baldwin and Mike Williams

BS Miscreant

I really like these three guys to outperform their ADP and standing in most rankings based mostly on raw physical skills and situation.

Blackmon - big, physical, athletic - Great type to be a move the chains kinda player. Feed him the ball.

Baldwin - 2nd year & ditto Blackmon - Little double coverage with Bowe and other options out there.

Williams - 3rd year, really athletic, playmaker potential - Pressure is off and softer coverage with VJax in town. Saw what he's capable of as a rookie.

See all three as possible high catch number guys with scoring ability.

I believe one or two if not all three will vastly outplay where they're currently being drafted and will be a valuable asset to fantasy teams this year.

Am I crazy?

What say you?

what does this have to do with how Williams will perform?

The reason is because what I noticed last year was that Tampa Bay was more or less a run first team and Freeman was having an off year. Technically none of the receivers were hot last year, but Blount for a time was.

huh?

Let's keep in mind that they are going ADP in the order I mentioned them...

33 WR 95 Overall

58 WR 164 Overall

45 WR 130 Overall

I think they could each if not all end up top 25 - 30 WR. Borderline if not straight up #2s. Certainly solid #3s.