[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McJobs

Azazello1313

The only reason you know the name Sandra Fluck is because "conservatives" called her a slut and a whore for having the audacity to use contraceptives.

one guy (rush?) called her a slut. not because she uses contraceptives, but because she expects them for "free" from the federal government. and the reason anyone, rush included, knows her name because the democrats trotted her out to very publicly testify in front of congress about this crap because they know they gotta get the young single stupid female vote out in droves in 2012. same reason they put her on the convention slate, fer crying out loud.

Moreover, before I go to bed tonight, ANYONE who thinks birth control matters in the current election is severely deluded. This election is about the very survival of the USA. Could some of you put aside your partisanship and realize that? Our debt is out of control. If not caring about yourself, could you please care for your parents and children. If you are not scared, you are not paying attention.

A mocking post in reply to this one speaks volumes about that poster. Please be serious, as these times require serious people.

Says the occassional late night poster whose political rants have mostly been about birth certificates. Forgive me, heck forgive most of us, if we have a hard time treating you seriously.

Focus on Sandra Fluck all you want, but trying to legitimately debate that Republicans aren't the party substantially more fixated on divisive social issues is absolutely ridiculous. Not only that, they continue to fight divisive battles that have long been lost in the name of progress and growing the F up as a nation.

Edited by bushwacked

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2012/mar/06/context-sandra-fluke-contraceptives-and-womens-hea/

Go to the link above and read her full testimony. Then come back her and quote the part where the slut is demanding free contraception. She merely is asking that insurance that she and others PAY for include it as a covered item. Have to agree here what a whore.

Moreover, before I go to bed tonight, ANYONE who thinks birth control matters in the current election is severely deluded. This election is about the very survival of the USA. Could some of you put aside your partisanship and realize that? Our debt is out of control. If not caring about yourself, could you please care for your parents and children. If you are not scared, you are not paying attention.

A mocking post in reply to this one speaks volumes about that poster. Please be serious, as these times require serious people.

You run from one tangent to the next, never bothering to honestly and intellectually debate the voluminous and factual replies that some of us place before you.

You bray loudly but never bring forth ANY support for your stance beyond some hackneyed opinion piece that is filled with half truth and summarily refutable data.

Your posts speak volumes about you... A gullible shill, a willing myrmidon who gobbles up all that the neoconservative lackeys place before you. You do not think for yourself, you regurgitate half truths that you hear from the likes of Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity or whatever other talking head feeds the information to you.

You, my dear woman, are the epitome of my case as to why we should repeal the 19th amendment.

Now, if you would like to go back a page or two and answer the questions placed before you, using concrete evidence and numbers, I am more than happy to listen to what you have to say. But at no point in this thread have you shown ANY interest in supporting your facts through research or empirical data and therefor I refuse to take anything you have to say on this topic seriously.

What I do take seriously is that somehow people of your ilk have managed to take hold of the GOP and tear it asunder, leaving it an unrecognizable shell of the party I once loved and was devoted to. Seriously, I hate you people more than the most strident of liberal, terrorist, tree hugging hippies who complain about the rich not paying their fair share while living off of a $35 million trust fund.

• Like 1

If a social issue is settled, if only temporarily so, where I wish it to be settled then it is devisive to discuss it further. If a social issue currently trends against my position it is forward thinking to have necessary debate to educate others to my way of thinking until the matter is settled, if only temporarily so, as I would have it. Then debating that matter is devisive.

So they are creating work?

Sure - for experienced, highly specialized lawyers. Trust me. I'm not complaining about that at all. Like I said, I'm much better off now compared to four years ago.

Like I've said before, America basically has two economies right now and only one of them is doing poorly. The people at the top are doing awesome. I'm happy for them. I make my living off them. But only a microscopic percentage of us will ever join them.

You run from one tangent to the next, never bothering to honestly and intellectually debate the voluminous and factual replies that some of us place before you.

You bray loudly but never bring forth ANY support for your stance beyond some hackneyed opinion piece that is filled with half truth and summarily refutable data.

Your posts speak volumes about you... A gullible shill, a willing myrmidon who gobbles up all that the neoconservative lackeys place before you. You do not think for yourself, you regurgitate half truths that you hear from the likes of Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity or whatever other talking head feeds the information to you.

You, my dear woman, are the epitome of my case as to why we should repeal the 19th amendment.

Now, if you would like to go back a page or two and answer the questions placed before you, using concrete evidence and numbers, I am more than happy to listen to what you have to say. But at no point in this thread have you shown ANY interest in supporting your facts through research or empirical data and therefor I refuse to take anything you have to say on this topic seriously.

What I do take seriously is that somehow people of your ilk have managed to take hold of the GOP and tear it asunder, leaving it an unrecognizable shell of the party I once loved and was devoted to. Seriously, I hate you people more than the most strident of liberal, terrorist, tree hugging hippies who complain about the rich not paying their fair share while living off of a $35 million trust fund.

Impressive that you took so much time to reply to me. I must be a threat. Seriously, you hate me more than a terrorist? Please get over yourself, for the good of us all.

The extremists on the right of the Republican party scare me a lot more than the radical Islams.

Republicans are not going to blow you up with a concealed bomb. Radical Islamists will. And they will destroy you with a smile on their face. How can you possibly post something so pathetic?

Republicans are not going to blow you up with a concealed bomb. Radical Islamists will. And they will destroy you with a smile on their face. How can you possibly post something so pathetic?

I don't wake up everyday worried about being blown up by a concealed bomb. I do wake up everyday worried about policy making proposed by Tea Party activist that will radically change the way I live and the health of this nation as a whole. No different than you feel threatened by the policies of this current administration--to each their own.

I am better off than I was 49 months ago. My husband and I retired at a very early age (mid 40's). We did the historical tables and were pretty confident we could retire and have enough money to live into our late 90's even if we retired in a similar economy as the crash of '29. Well, we never thought we would actually have to put ourselves through the test, but we saw our portfolio plummet 55%. We have no pension, the stock market is our pension. We were in a state of panic for about 9 months. Since then we have seen our portfolio rebound, and have done one major remodel on our house, and are starting to plan stage 2. The only thing that has been financially difficult is seeing our health insurance triple in 7 years. We cannot sustain that kind of inflation for the rest of our lives. My biggest fear is not being able to afford health insurance, and we may have to leave the US to get afforable health care. We are, as you know, the only industrialized country w/o some kind of universal health care--hard to believe. I am concerned that Medicare and Medicaid will not be there for me. I am concerned about policy making by the right wing that will continue to widen the gap between the halves and the halve nots, creating civil unrest. That is what keeps me up at night, not some looney with a suitcase bomb.

• Like 4

Impressive that you took so much time to reply to me. I must be a threat. Seriously, you hate me more than a terrorist? Please get over yourself, for the good of us all.

I've admitted as much, that in fact, you are an extreme threat and as I put it previously, "people of your ilk have managed to take hold of the GOP and tear it asunder, leaving it an unrecognizable shell of the party I once loved and was devoted to."

Again, you offer nothing tangible to back up ANYTHING you say here with regard to the subject that you brought up. (Much like most of the right wing whackjobs that have become entrenched in the Repub party.) You continue to dodge the subject, you dodge the questions... Why, because you lack the capacity to effectively articulate and support your hypothesis without someone spoon feeding the info to you.

Just once, once, please go back to your initial post in this thread, peruse my responses and refute what I have to say... I don't think you can as I believe you are hopelessly intellectually challenged.

Finally, you wanna talk about who perpetrates acts of terrorism in the US, I give you this... Oklahoma City, bombing of abortion clinics, recent miltia activity in S. GA where two people were murdered by a group who were planning terrorist attacks (and, BTW, who label themselves "Republicans"...), shooting abortion doctors, bombing Centennial Olympic Park, etc...

So, you're saying the 1% seems to be doing well? Shocking.

My average individual client has a net worth between $25-$35mm, with several into the billions. Like I said, business is booming.

Lemme say two things...

I'm in touch with a number of 1% (and was damn close myself, my father was/is one)... The 1%, many are doing well, just as many are not. The well being is very industry specific. The 1% in construction, real estate and certain sectors of manufacturing have not faired too well over the past four years.

Now, the people of whom YO speaks are a bit beyond my realm of experience (excluding two people) so I can not speak to that. But, the numbers that he is talking put them well within the top .2%, not the 1% or even the top 10% that have been beaten up a bit by the economic conditions over the past few years.

Really, the worst off in this whole ordeal are the small business owners who have seen many of their businesses go bankrupt. The mom and pops that employed three or four people. The small businesses who have seen their lines of credit disappear, who have no access to small business loans, who have seen their customer base diminish due to everyone cutting back on spending.