[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rumors that Jason Witten will be suiting up tonight...

irish

Most places are saying that he's doubtful and will not play but I'm hearing that Witten will be in uniform and playing.

I love Witten! He may be crazy for doing this but he is the exact face of what football is all about. I can't imagine there's a single person out there that doesn't appreciate his game and effort.

Inside information - love it. Such connections!!!

You're not trying to be a better person. Therapy can help you to stop hating on others because you hate yourself so much. Give it a shot.

I also got the "inside info" email from a competing website. Actually thought that was a pretty cool feature.

Well you know what to do with that information the next time you get it!!

I would think Witten's injury couldn't have gotten much worse last night. It was a good sign he was out there til the very end providing some solid run blocking. With one draft left, I still need to stay away from him as I'm doubting he'll never be a top option in this offense.