[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Still love The Huddle...

staniels12

Ok, I sat down tonight and entered my scoring rules and all of my players. While time consuming, and a pain in the ass, I have to admit, when it was done, it's pretty cool.

I agree. It took some time but was worth it!

Very nice!!

Agree wholeheartedly. The projections by team feature was also perfect. Couple of easy to digest pages and concise to print. Please add these pages back even if you keep the new content format.

Change is difficult sometimes.........

ikric change is not the point. "You don't throw the baby out with the bath water" Bring in the new but hold on to the best of the old also. It appears the Huddle is bringing back the team projection feature because its it was a great feature and many of its customers want it.

• Like 1

We are looking into projections by team page that should be more what you want - an interim is the player rankings for RB/WR/TE sorted by team but that would not have QB. Understand that we will continue to refine and improve things and feedback is why we are making changes in the first place.

Starting next week, you will be seeing "Upon Further Review" again where Tuvey and I will be giving our respective takes on a number of interesting players for that week.

Great news for those of us who have been asking to retain some of the "oldies but goodies" from the previous years content.

The player writeups are the same on the tool and the predictions because they represent what The Huddle is recommending that week - something that was again a much desired thing according to the members who did not like conflicting views because they simply wanted one take on their player to make up their mind (which is why we created the "Upon Further Review" piece initally). Player writeups will tend to be bigger this year because both Tuvey and I are doing them and reviewing every one of them. In essence, we have the one set of recommendations now and yet with the UFR column we still have what we had last year. Tuvey and I agreed on almost all players every week anyway and if we did not it went to the UFR. So really, there is no change from last year since we will write them up again - we just will pull out the differences ourselves because we are reviewing every player before it gets to you and offering the one view in the SB Tool.

What we have and what we do is 100% in relation to what the members collectively want. We could never make everyone 100% happy, but we honestly do try for it.

Great news for members who wished some of their "oldies but goodies" from the previous content could be retained

Edited by Chaster

Why don't we all use our own judgement on who we should start/sit? Never understood why owners would take the "advice" of someone else to finalize their weekly roster?

"Advice" is why people pay for this service. Through the years they have done a great job, and I am starting to like some of the new features the more I am using them....hope I didn't come off harsh earlier, this is a great site!!!