[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thinking about making a run at Ogletree? Beware...

keggerz

Man, I remember watching the Panthers game when Dante Rosario went off. Dude really looked like the real deal and they were just feeding him the ball. In fact, one of his catches was the game winning TD. Is he even in the league any more?

Man, I remember watching the Panthers game when Dante Rosario went off. Dude really looked like the real deal and they were just feeding him the ball. In fact, one of his catches was the game winning TD. Is he even in the league any more?

3rd string with the Chargers

What I would be interested is are the following:

If Ogletree was picked up in waivers in your league who was dropped for him

Or if you use blind bid $ how much money did they spend and who did they drop (IE: Dropped Calvin Johnson $800/$1000 (spent/total)

Should be pretty interesting to say the least

Reading this thread reminds me of the wondrous year of....2004? With my late year starting lineup of Billy Volek, Drew Bennett, Mushin Muhammed and Nick Goings. Guys who would provide me incredible happiness, bringing me the title, and then, for the most part, ride off into the sunset. Did it really happen or was it all a dream? Did Philip Rivers' backup really pass for like 1000 yards in a 3 game stretch to a tall lanky white surfer dude? Did VIn Diesel really rise up from the 4th string over Stephen Davis, DeShaun Foster, and He Hate Me, to become a valuable fantasy commodity? Who knows, it may have all been a mirage. I was popping a lot of xanax and crushing Miller Lite tallboys by the dozen while watching $300 Sunday Ticket back in those days.

Edited by WildTurkey
  • Like 1

It's more than fair to point out that a lot of time week 1 wonders are just that.

Then again, you run into the off chance of getting a Kurt Warner or Anquan Boldin. If you're dropping your #5 WR (projected stats - 45-600-3) or 2nd kicker, why not?

Reading this thread reminds me of the wondrous year of....2004? With my late year starting lineup of Billy Volek, Drew Bennett, Mushin Muhammed and Nick Goings. Guys who would provide me incredible happiness, bringing me the title, and then, for the most part, ride off into the sunset. Did it really happen or was it all a dream? Did Philip Rivers' backup really pass for like 1000 yards in a 3 game stretch to a tall lanky white surfer dude? Did VIn Diesel really rise up from the 4th string over Stephen Davis, DeShaun Foster, and He Hate Me, to become a valuable fantasy commodity? Who knows, it may have all been a mirage. I was popping a lot of xanax and crushing Miller Lite tallboys by the dozen while watching $300 Sunday Ticket back in those days.

I think we've found fantasy football's Hunter S Thompson.

What I would be interested is are the following:

If Ogletree was picked up in waivers in your league who was dropped for him

Or if you use blind bid $ how much money did they spend and who did they drop (IE: Dropped Calvin Johnson $800/$1000 (spent/total)

Should be pretty interesting to say the least

Indeed.