[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help me Name Opposing Owner's Team

Scorcher

Give us something to work with here. Whats his name? Occupation? Location? Hobby's?

In order to protect the innocent I can't give his real name. I will say however that I am a Foster owner and he picked up Tate way too early just to needle me. I offered a legitimate trade plus said I would forget the bet for Tate. He refused. So now I am ready to name his team and could use some Huddle talent in this pursuit. I can say that he really likes his team name now and is from the Chicago area. I will also be picking his logo.

The ExtenZe Before Model

LOL.

50 Shades of Gay

ROFL, in before moderation.

He's from Chicago. Name his team Favre's Fanatics, The Cheeseheads, or something else witty and obviously Packer related.

Or something to do with a sugary confection made with cocoa and Green Bay's NFL football team maybe?

Or you could just go with a Justin Bieber themed name(Bieber Fever).

Edited by Tripleshot

:lol: Just googled this. Like the name, might be hard to get a Logo though. Do you think I would get away with this on CBSSports?

Probably not, I once played in a CBS league that had a James Bond theme and I tried to name my team Pus_sy Galore and it wasn't allowed. :glare:

Chicago hey, I would go deep and go after a sports legend

Ditkaless wonder

Cindy Bear owns Ditka (reference to yogi bear not sure if I am dating myself there)

Ditka was a MARSHMELLOW

etc...personally I would hate a tag with Noll attached to it.

Either that or go after the players of old. Payton

Players of new? Urlacher

My best friend was a NY fan, we had a similar bet, but it was for a bumper sticker. His sticker for the year was "Lawrence Taylor loves men". Granted it was before PC chimed in, but it made me laugh ever time I saw his car.