[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Def/spt

chstmjck

Chris Rainey has always been a really explosive return guy. I'd have no worries about him doing really well there.

He just doesn't have the size needed for an NFL RB, so him getting too many offensive touches seems to be more of a risk to his health (however it seems likely he'd have more of a McCluster role anyway, working more in space for them).

im not asking about offense. Im talking about on special teams!! lol

Did we not still answer your question about whether we like him in the return game?

But whether he gets any touches on top of returns may be relevant for those in return leagues, as well as for you if makes his durability a question.

Edited by delusions of grandeur

Did we not still answer your question about whether we like him in the return game?

But whether he gets any touches on top of returns may be relevant for those in return leagues, as well as for you if makes his durability a question.

haha yea.

I just want to focus on his Special teams benefits (if any) because I have the steelers D.