[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AP to start today

bostonsoxandy

I've been saying it all along, but never doubt Adrian Peterson. Unbelievable that he is back for week 1, but he is not human.

Although Gerhart may end up getting more work I still think AP will be viable play and my gut tells me he rolls into the endzone sometime today.

If you drafted AP - I did in one league - then you have to start him. There aren't too many RBs who get the full load. If you drafted AP - and I'm assuming you did so as a starter - then you start him. It makes little sense to replace uncertainty (AP) with another uncertainty (whoever you'd start in his place). Start him and hope for the best.

Ummm he looks skiddish and not the same for sure but a %60 AP is better than a %110 Larry Ned....

I only got redzone channel action, but what was skiddish? That backwards somersault in the endzone after scoring certainly didn't look like he was being tentative with his body...

I only got redzone channel action, but what was skiddish? That backwards somersault in the endzone after scoring certainly didn't look like he was being tentative with his body...

He did NOT run the same as pre injury AP, PERIOD. There were several plays where he would kind of stutter hitting the hole, not fluid at all. I believe he'll be productive, but you can tell he's still favoring the other leg as to be expected. He is a human being that just had major surgery. But if you want to base everything off of a backflip, be my guest...

He did NOT run the same as pre injury AP, PERIOD. There were several plays where he would kind of stutter hitting the hole, not fluid at all. I believe he'll be productive, but you can tell he's still favoring the other leg as to be expected. He is a human being that just had major surgery. But if you want to base everything off of a backflip, be my guest...

Sassy I see. And just for the record he is most definetely not a human being.

The funny part is I would have started him in the one league I have him, however, I found out too late that he was starting and couldn't remember which out of the 47 leagues I have him in. I didn't get to make the change in time and it'll probably cost me my game this week.

Oh well...

The funny part is I would have started him in the one league I have him, however, I found out too late that he was starting and couldn't remember which out of the 47 leagues I have him in. I didn't get to make the change in time and it'll probably cost me my game this week.

Oh well...

you sir, are no Muto...

:shakeshead:

• 8 months later...

Oh well...

you sir, are no Muto...

:shakeshead:

Now this is funny