[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So a Bears fan visits a Packer fan in Kenosha...

Bronco Billy

...and they both go to the neighborhood bar. They walk in, order their usual 4 boilermakers, and the Bears fan sees a gorilla sitting on a barstool in the corner. The Bears fan asks the Packers fan what the hell the gorilla is doing there.

The Packers fan responds, "Watch this." He goes over to the gorilla, winds up, and gives it a massive haymaker right in the jaw. The gorilla jumps up, grabs the Packers fan, throws him down flat on the bar, rips down his pants, and proceeds to give him one hellacious knobber. Afterwards, the gorilla goes back and sits down on his barstool and the Packers fans returns to drinking with his buddy from Chicago.

The Packers fan nudges the Bears fan and says, "Well, do you want to give it a try?"

The Bears fan responds enthusiastically, "Sure! Just don't hit me that hard."

GO PACK GO!

Packer fans enjoyin beastiality? Sounds about right. Good thing this joke didn't involve a deer.

Billy's on the right wing - if corporations and fetuses are people, why not gorillas?

...the Bears fan buys his Packer's buddy the first beer and watches him complain all night how bad the replacement ref's are.

Why Kenosha? Why not Racine? Oshkosh? Shawano....or where Chavez goes biking every weekend - Dickeyville.

Edited by gilthorp

...the Bears fan buys his Packer's buddy the first beer and watches him complain all night how bad the replacement ref's are.

Why Kenosha? Why not Racine? Oshkosh? Shawano....or where Chavez goes biking every weekend - Dickeyville.

Kenosha is split as a considerable number of Chicago commuters moved there. And Chavez goes to Dykesville. (Dickeyville is too close to Iowa)

I might be up for that kind of party if it were a female gorilla. With a male gorilla it becomes a non-starter for me. I'm not in college. The time for experimenting sexually has come and gone for me.

And please, its not like the Bears fan would not have been whacking it as soon as he got north of that stinking border and on to non-toll roads.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders