[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks21

I couldn't be more excited for this weekend. All the Cowpokes fans with their chests all puffed out after their big win against the G-Mens, ready to go 14-2, knowing they've already got the Super Bowl wrapped up. Until they meet Red Bryant at the Clink. This is going to be a great, great weekend, as long as Demarcus Ware doesn't hurt our QB's too badly.

And in the Cowboys’ three-game winning streak against the Seahawks, Romo is 62 of 101 for 866 yards, with eight TDs and one interception for a 111.2 rating as Dallas has outscored the Seahawks 95-39
  • Like 1

There, there. We all know what happened in the important one. I won't mention any names, but somebody earned himself a new nickname.

You needed a fluke to win a home playoff game ? Yep, we remember

• Like 1

5000........................5000 snaps and you can consider yourself having a legitimate starting QB. So Romo got started. Yeah he took his lumps in Seattle, and few other times, but after you get past the silly $hit, his arm turned into a finely sighted sniper rifle. He developed cat like reflexes in the pocket. So after years of honing Romo, the once laughed at and often criticized QB earned the respect of the league.

Your feelin froggy, and I know your desire is to see Slip and the Boys come in to the scene of heartbreak and get upset so you can find some measure of hope for your team.. Well let me tell how your weekend is going to go

Ya..see...Hawk (see how I did that)...........Russel is well.......about to face the fastest, most exotic defense he as every seen. In his second start the kid is going to be brutalized, bruised, battered and scared. His receivers are going to be covered and when he tries to run away from the likes of Lee and Carter, it will be like a scene from Wild Kingdom, where the Lion chases down the wildabeast calf. So once they go three and out. Slip is going to stroll onto the field while in the back of his mind knowing that this very field, in front of these very fans, lost a game that has haunted him his entire career. So he decides to excersise the demons on Sunday. He will pick your defense apart spreading the ball around to all his receivers and throwing 4 TD's passes.

Now your going to be sitting in front of the TV watching this all unfold and with each play the Cowboys make, will be like a punch from Vin Diesel in the clip above. And when you finally give in to the punishment, and lay down on the couch, you going to have to watch Murray continue to pound away at your Defense that has been on the field all game long.

It's going to get ugly............So you decide just how confident you wanna be about this one. Cause I gotta a feeling Slip is going to take all his frustrations out on the Seahawks this week. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if the Seattle crowd doesn't start yelling MERCY............MERCY.......like they did in Braveheart when they were deballing him. Just sayin..........

Edited by Cowboyz1

5000........................5000 snaps and you can consider yourself having a legitimate starting QB. So Romo got started. Yeah he took his lumps in Seattle, and few other times, but after you get past the silly $hit, his arm turned into a finely sighted sniper rifle. He developed cat like reflexes in the pocket. So after years of honing Romo, the once laughed at and often criticized QB earned the respect of the league.

Your feelin froggy, and I know your desire is to see Slip and the Boys come in to the scene of heartbreak and get upset so you can find some measure of hope for your team.. Well let me tell how your weekend is going to go

Ya..see...Hawk (see how I did that)...........Russel is well.......about to face the fastest, most exotic defense he as every seen. In his second start the kid is going to be brutalized, bruised, battered and scared. His receivers are going to be covered and when he tries to run away from the likes of Lee and Carter, it will be like a seen from Wild Kingdom, where the Lion chases down the wildabeast calf. So once they go three and out. Slip is going to stroll onto the field while in the back of his mind knowing that this very field, in front of these very fans, lost a game that has haunted him his entire career. So he decides to excersise the demons on Sunday. He will pick your defense apart spreading the ball around to all his receivers and throwing 4 TD's passes.

Now your going to be sitting in front of the TV watching this all unfold and with each play the Cowboys make, will be like a punch from Vin Diesel in the clip above. And when you finally give in to the punishment, and lay down on the couch, you going to have to watch Murray continue to pound away at your Defense that has been on the field all game long.

It's going to get ugly............So you decide just how confident you wanna be about this one. Cause I gotta a feeling Slip is going to take all his frustrations out on the Seahawks this week. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if the Seattle crowd doesn't start yelling MERCY............MERCY.......like they did in Braveheart when they were deballing him. Just sayin..........

OK, this was very good. Normally, even as a cowboys fan, I'm cringing at 'boyz1's posts thinking about the bad image we already have and thinking "Dude - stop making it worse!". But this actually made me laugh. He spent some time on this one. :lol:

I don't get it. Only 5000 snaps? By that logic, shouldn't you have given up on Romo years ago?? Or still holding out hope that someday he becomes a legitimate starting QB?

Edited by Seahawks21

I don't get it. Only 5000 snaps? By that logic, shouldn't you have given up on Romo years ago?? Or still holding out hope that someday he becomes a legitimate starting QB?

That's it.............seriously. :kicksrock: That's all you got for me........

Ok, for that alone, the Seahawks deserve to get a mud hole stomped in them right in the middle of the stadium for all to watch. If that's all defense your gonna put up for your team............You started off ok, at least I gave you credit for standing up and being counted in spite of getting beat by the Cards. I respected that and your 12th man but lets be honest here. That was an 11 1/2 effort.

I have one word for you...........piiitttiiiifullll. yawn:

You got all week............

Strange things happen to good teams in Seattle. That college coach they got up there will have them ready.

You know, I actually thought about that. :thinking:

Then I remembered they have Russell starting and I felt much better. No matter how good the kid is, no matter how hard they play, no matter how ready they are, they are NOT ready for this years Cowboys D. In years past yes, I would not put it passed any team to surprise us. Not this year. Not with the Corners we have now healthy and the Linebackers we have in place and surely not with Romo coming back to the scene that has tormented his entire career and darn near defined him as an NFL QB.

No, no not THIS Sunday, the Cowboys beat the Seahawks like a rented mule.

Ya..see...Hawk (see how I did that)...........Russel is well.......about to face the fastest, most exotic defense he as every seen. In his second start the kid is going to be brutalized, bruised, battered and scared. His receivers are going to be covered and when he tries to run away from the likes of Lee and Carter, it will be like a seen from Wild Kingdom, where the Lion chases down the wildabeast calf. So once they go three and out. Slip is going to stroll onto the field while in the back of his mind knowing that this very field, in front of these very fans, lost a game that has haunted him his entire career. So he decides to excersise the demons on Sunday. He will pick your defense apart spreading the ball around to all his receivers and throwing 4 TD's passes.

Wait a minute...... Seattle has WRs??????

I think you're sniffing glue if you believe this is going to be some sort of blow out.

Dallas had to get a monkey off their back with the GMen and they did. Dallas has proved to be an inconsistent franchise, and this will be a very tough test for them. I think they have a better defense but I'm going to give more credit than most would to a decimated NY CB crew. Seattle's DB are either big or tough, or big and tough. They will and do cause problems off the ball.

What's the line? I see a tight game that will not be a blowout. If this game was in Dallas, different story.

I'm just saying and it's just SMHO.

Ah, the mercenary beauty of fantasy football....

Wilson needs some more experience which I fear he's going to get the hard way through most of this season. Losing to Arizona is sad but if the Seahawks could be competitive with Tarvaris Jackson, I don't see why they can't be now.

This is the type of game the Cowboys should underperform in - road game, great home crowd, coming off big divisional win and traveling west. If they win, the arrow is definitely pointing way up in Dallas this year. Should be a dogfight come Sunday.

You know, I actually thought about that. :thinking:

Then I remembered they have Russell starting and I felt much better. No matter how good the kid is, no matter how hard they play, no matter how ready they are, they are NOT ready for this years Cowboys D. In years past yes, I would not put it passed any team to surprise us. Not this year. Not with the Corners we have now healthy and the Linebackers we have in place and surely not with Romo coming back to the scene that has tormented his entire career and darn near defined him as an NFL QB.

No, no not THIS Sunday, the Cowboys beat the Seahawks like a rented mule.

How do you feel about this statement now? I'm assuming most of your opinions are just schtick, right?

How do you feel about this statement now? I'm assuming most of your opinions are just schtick, right?

Most but had you told me that we would have 7 points in this game...........Seattle's D was just flat out stingy and physical. I really didn't thing at ALL they could cover everyone like they did. When we fumbled the kickoff, I new then we were in trouble and your "strange things happen in Seattle" rang in my ears. Then the block punt for a touchdown and I knew for sure we were in BIG trouble. You spot any team at home by 10 and let them stay hyped and keep that crowd in it, your in trouble.