[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks21

I don't have the heart to add anything. The guy waved the freakin' white flag for goodness sake.

Don't underestimate THESE Seahawks. There is something a little bit different going on here. 21 of the 22 pieces are just tough. The D is gnarly at home. Mr. Wilson just needs to keep getting better, and we're going to be around for a while. I should've been nice and let you know this earlier in the week, just wanted to see what kind of hole you'd talk yourself into. Nicely done.

Edited by Seahawks21

Now don't go ge

I don't have the heart to add anything. The guy waved the freakin' white flag for goodness sake.

Don't underestimate THESE Seahawks. There is something a little bit different going on here. 21 of the 22 pieces are just tough. The D is gnarly at home. Mr. Wilson just needs to keep getting better, and we're going to be around for a while. I should've been nice and let you know this earlier in the week, just wanted to see what kind of hole you'd talk yourself into. Nicely done.

Now don't go gettin soft on me now. I'm here to take my medicine like a man. Had I have won I would have let you bleed a bit, then pick you up, put you in a chair give you a beer and tell you how my Cowboys kicked your arse

The flag was for my Boys not me. I was throwing in the towel as someone needed to stop they Seahawks from putting up any more points. :(

If you guys keep playing like this and we can get our act together which I think we will, we may see each other again. Well done you should be tough to beat this year, especially at home.

So don't you worry about me, I'll shake it off, lick my wounds, bandage up and be back here talkin $hit. I'm Cowboyz1 damnit and you know my motto.

Win if you can, lose if you must, BUT ALWAYS talk $hit. :brow:

That's what makes the huddle so fun this time of year. I would have it no other way. So fire at will homey, fire at will.......... :boxing:

Edited by Cowboyz1

Now don't go ge

They flag was for my Boys not me. I was throwing in the towel as someone needed to stop they Seahawks from putting up any more points. :D

Now don't go gettin soft on me now. I'm here to take my medicine like a man. Had I have won I would have let you bleed a bit, then pick you up, put you in a chair and tell you how my Cowboys kicked your arse.

If you guys keep playing like this and we can get our act together which I think we will, we may see each other again. Well done you should be tough to beat this year, especially at home.

So don't you worry about me, I'll shake it off, lick my wounds, bandage up and be back here talkin $hit. I'm Cowboyz1 damnit and you know my motto.

Win if you can, lose if you must, BUT ALWAYS talk $hit. :brow:

That's what makes the huddle so fun this time of year. I would have it no other way. So fire at will homey, fire at will.......... :boxing:

Licking one's wounds is fine so long as the wounds do not include a butt reaming.

I hope the Packers took a lesson from this game.

I forgot which defending SB champion did the Seahawks beat this week? What's that you say, they lost? To the Cardinals, yeah I'm sure they'll destroy the Cowboys this weekend.

Excellent prediction! You should write a weekly column, because you NAILED it. :tup:

Ya..see...Hawk (see how I did that)...........Russel is well.......about to face the fastest, most exotic defense he as every seen. In his second start the kid is going to be brutalized, bruised, battered and scared. His receivers are going to be covered and when he tries to run away from the likes of Lee and Carter, it will be like a seen from Wild Kingdom, where the Lion chases down the wildabeast calf.

A lion chasing down a wildabest calf.

15 for 20.

By the way, your grammar sucks.

Edited by bushwacked

A lion chasing down a wildabest calf.

15 for 20.

By the way, your grammar sucks.

Lee was Jacked up. He will feel that one for days........

As for as my grammar goes, I agree. Good lookin out. Never was a very good in English...........verbs,adverbs, pedicures and objectives..........I mean damn, I would sit their in class wondering too myself, why my teacher kept telling me over and over again to proof red. One day I just told her, look your being awfully repetitive about this grammar stuff, why don't you try being a little more redundant for a change, and maybe it would sink in!

I guess I'll never lean....... :oops:

Edited by Cowboyz1

You needed a fluke to win a home playoff game ? Yep, we remember

Even if Romo had not bobbled that snap on the field goal try, there was still more than a minute on the clock. I remember thinking at the time that the Seahawks were moving the football well late in the game and I believe they would have driven downfield for their own game-winning field goal. We'll never know if they would have, but that field goal only would have given the Boys the lead at the time, it didn't guarantee a win.

Even if Romo had not bobbled that snap on the field goal try, there was still more than a minute on the clock. I remember thinking at the time that the Seahawks were moving the football well late in the game and I believe they would have driven downfield for their own game-winning field goal. We'll never know if they would have, but that field goal only would have given the Boys the lead at the time, it didn't guarantee a win.

Because on the very next play Sean Alexander ran for 20+ yards?

I forgot which defending SB champion did the Seahawks beat this week? What's that you say, they lost? To the Cardinals, yeah I'm sure they'll destroy the Cowboys this weekend.

Nice to see blind homerism (or good fishing) is alive and well with other NFL teams.

Ok, so I guess Seahawks21 new what he was speaking of, a sound spanking of the Cowboys. So I guess "they are who we thought they were" is an appropriate assesment of the Cowboys. Didn't see the game, was watching Jets-Steelers but did DVR it. Not sure I'll watch it or not.

Chavez,

I came to read this thread and saw my post, and ate a little crow. I just think its funny how people talk CHIPS AHOY!, and often its just blind homerism no real track record of the team/players they're predicting will win. I guess Seahawks21 knows his stuff better than I thought, or maybe he just got lucky.

Edited by stevegrab

Chavez,

I came to read this thread and saw my post, and ate a little crow. I just think its funny how people talk CHIPS AHOY!, and often its just blind homerism no real track record of the team/players they're predicting will win. I guess Seahawks21 knows his stuff better than I thought, or maybe he just got lucky.

I just generally avoid making predictions because the second I open my mouth the opposite happens. ;)

Yeah, know what you mean.....I haven't learned my lesson yet but I'm getting better at the humility thing. :kicksrock:

I was just thinking, I remember ONE time when I was correct in spades - when GB met the Rams in the '01 (I think) playoffs, I said the St Louis was going to KILL GB. Even then, I think I understated the case.

Chavez,

We'll have a better idea a week from now. After watching a curiously mortal Packer team the first two weeks in Lambeau, it'll be interesting to see them in Century Link Field. (What's up with the Packers anyway, first glance says porous o-line and lack of Jennings, because James Jones can't catch a cold.)

Edited by Tripleshot

We'll have a better idea a week from now. After watching a curiously mortal Packer team the first two weeks in Lambeau, it'll be interesting to see them in Century Link Field. (What's up with the Packers anyway, first glance says porous o-line and lack of Jennings, because James Jones can't catch a cold.)

Umm . .they did pretty well against a very good Bears defense. Without Jennings.

They lost to a team that many have going to the Super Bowl in the 49ers. They will be juuuuust fine.

But it will be a heckuva game against the Seahawks, that is for darn sure.

Umm . .they did pretty well against a very average and old Bears defense. Without Jennings.

They lost to a team that many have going to the Super Bowl in the 49ers. They will be juuuuust fine.

But it will be a heckuva game against the Seahawks, that is for darn sure.

Agree