[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CBS Sportsline Waiver Broke

Yoyogo

No issues for us, ran ok last night.

Are you commish of your league, if not have you contacted them?

I've been using CBS for many years and never saw it do what you are describing.

Ive seen it do that and it typically self corrects - Id wait a couple of hours and if nothing - get in touch with them prior to gametime tomorrow

Thanks everyone. I am commish and contacted them through the help center. Not expecting a speedy response, but I also have their (800) number so I will try that after giving it a while to correct. We have used Sportsline for 10 years and this has never happened. Weird...

I just noticed that we had the same problem. I saw some waiver transactions were processed last night. Now it looks like those moves were undone and no waivers have processed. At this time the waivers still haven't run. I sent an email to support.

Got this response from them:

Waivers Didn't Run

Date: Wed Sep 12 12:39:30 2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We apologize for the inconveniences caused by the failure of our waiver process to engage. In order to correct this issue, we have restored the rosters and reset the waiver process to run tonight (roughly 2am ET Thursday) permitting owners in your league to resubmit their waiver claims properly.

Got this response from them:

Waivers Didn't Run

Date: Wed Sep 12 12:39:30 2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We apologize for the inconveniences caused by the failure of our waiver process to engage. In order to correct this issue, we have restored the rosters and reset the waiver process to run tonight (roughly 2am ET Thursday) permitting owners in your league to resubmit their waiver claims properly.

but if folks logged in or got an email about the transactions, wouldn't they know who targeted who? And if higher in the order, wouldn't someone try to block the move?

but if folks logged in or got an email about the transactions, wouldn't they know who targeted who? And if higher in the order, wouldn't someone try to block the move?

Yes, it certainly would have been better if the waiver process worked right in the first place. I only saw transactions from one owner last night, and then this morning those transactions were gone. I had a waiver claim in that never processed so I know there were transactions that never processed at all. Rerunning the waivers, since for some it never ran at all in the first place, isn't a perfect solution but it's all we have at this point. Hopefully there will be no more problems going forward.

Luckily, ours all went through and are still there...........for now. This is the last year for that league on CBS. The other owners don't like change, but this is ridiculous.

I hear you. I've been pushing for MFL for years but too many owners are resitant to change.

Im Commish for our league, and have seen issues thus far with CBS (who we have used for over 12 years). When i entered everyone's roster after Labor Day weekend, next day, all were gone, so had to re-enter. Also dont like that they got rid of CommWire as well as doesnt automatically post the Waiver order (which did in past).....For $150, expect more....

I had no idea it was that high for cbs.

How much is MFL? Is this MFL is down stuff I've been reading on the forum this week normal or something rare. (I know the first was caused by some godaddy DNS attack.)

Im Commish for our league, and have seen issues thus far with CBS (who we have used for over 12 years). When i entered everyone's roster after Labor Day weekend, next day, all were gone, so had to re-enter. Also dont like that they got rid of CommWire as well as doesnt automatically post the Waiver order (which did in past).....For $150, expect more....

What are you referring to regarding posting the Waiver order? Do you mean the waiver order for all teams in the league (I think that used to be on the main league page). It does show your waiver slot (e.g. 3 of 12) on the My Team page, on the right side under the matchup, along with the nice addition of the number of add/drops and trades for that team. You can click on the waiver and it shows the whole list for the league.

CBS did change a lot this year, and it has been difficult to find some things, but for the most part no features were removed. (Forget what the commwire was, so probably didn't use it, CBS was league management for me, not fantasy info, I get that here.) Some of the new features are pretty nice, other have me a little frustrated.

MFL has been the best FF experience for me so far. It being down is so rare that it required a thread here for the first time since I joined. I think....Big John? As far as cost I'll defer to others...Not sure what full cost of MFL is.

It did have trouble on Sunday mornings a couple years ago.

For price, it was $80, but with $10-20 discounts for paying early.