[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MY Team Sucks!

dj80d

haha yea i have like one out of 6 teams that looked good week 1 the rest were among the worst in scoring. plus i also play in all IDP leagues but one and that is the one i scored high in but lost to some guy who went nuts with his team

haha yea i have like one out of 6 teams that looked good week 1 the rest were among the worst in scoring. plus i also play in all IDP leagues but one and that is the one i scored high in but lost to some guy who went nuts with his team

Well, it's because you're a Raiders fan. Everyone knows those derelicts smoke green beans rolled up in corn tortillas, not to mention they dress like Elvira Mistress Of The Dark raided the closet of Elton John and Mad Max.

You have no chance.

Well, it's because you're a Raiders fan. Everyone knows those derelicts smoke green beans rolled up in corn tortillas, not to mention they dress like Elvira Mistress Of The Dark raided the closet of Elton John and Mad Max.

You have no chance.

Best quote I have seen in this young season!!! LOL

yes definitely.

Lost by 0.4 cause Streater got the TD and 2 pt conv.

I knew then it's going to be a VERY long year.

I hope this doesn't mean your opponent STARTED Streater? Then I would agree you are in real trouble with the FF Gods!

I hope this doesn't mean your opponent STARTED Streater? Then I would agree you are in real trouble with the FF Gods!

yes sir he did. that last drive (3 fourth downs, two failures but bailed out by penalties) makes me wanna quit this game! If Streater just gets the TD and no two point conv. I'd have been okay!

fantasy football bad beats are probably the only thing more annoying to hear about than poker ones!

Edited by Dexter Morgan

Try this:

-3rd year in a row getting 12th pick in a 12 man league...and i also got 12th pick in my work league this year...how is that even possible?!?! we blind pick random numbers

-In 2010 took Randy Moss with one of my first two picks...

-This year took Welker with one of my first two picks and its starting to look like deja vu...

yup long season...

Edited by urusai240

You have no chance.

haha nice man. one crazy thing is i dont even have one raider guy on my team maybe thats my problem. o and i did grow up in Humboldt. so i do know all about those sticky Grean Beans!