[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What percentage of the cap did people bid on Alfred Morris?

Eagle2003

I think I dropped 20% of my cap to get him in one league.

Highest I saw in any of my leagues was a guy who spent 75% of his cap.

In deep leagues (16 teamers/dynasties) it's not unreasonable as there is a lot less talent available out there. In standard 12 teamers the % seems like it's been a lot lower in my leagues.

I think I dropped 20% of my cap to get him in one league.

Highest I saw in any of my leagues was a guy who spent 75% of his cap.

In deep leagues (16 teamers/dynasties) it's not unreasonable as there is a lot less talent available out there. In standard 12 teamers the % seems like it's been a lot lower in my leagues.

What? Twenty percent? I thought you were a non-believer. I guess it's true that whenever someone starts picking on your choice of players, it means that they really want them.

What? Twenty percent? I thought you were a non-believer. I guess it's true that whenever someone starts picking on your choice of players, it means that they really want them.

16 team dynasty league where I only have one starting RB and that one is particularly iffy. Given the right context I'm probably interested in just about any player lol.

But yeah, i've come around a bit and definitely worth an upside pick even if it is still more than likely that at some point he will be a DNP coaches decision

I went trolling around my FFPC competition and it seems in the few leagues he was not drafted in (mostly earlier drafting leagues) a lot of people went all in on this guy. I saw mainly between 50-90% spent on him.

I normally wouldn't have had any interest at all, but since it's week 1 he's worth a little gamble -- you just never know if this is finally the guy Shanahanigans sticks with. If he switches to Royster or Helu in the coming weeks, then it's confirmation that we're in for the same old circle jerk all year long

12 team re-draft league, guy spent 38% of cap (first time waivers allowed)

He had Bradshaw, McGahee, M. Bush - and dropped Ronnie Brown for the pickup.

Looks like a reasonable move, except . . . for what happens next week!

I was mad at myself in my league. We have a rule that if nobody bids against you, you made the only claim on said player, that it costs nothing regardless of your bid. I didn't really have much interest in Morris, especially for the 20-30/100 I expected him to go for. Well the guy that got him bid $33/100 BUT NOBODY ELSE MADE A CLAIM so he got him FREE. Pissed me off because it crossed my mind to put $1 on him just to make sure, but I assumed there would be plenty of claims so I didn't bother. Won't let that happen again.

We have a rule that if nobody bids against you, you made the only claim on said player, that it costs nothing regardless of your bid.

That rule needs changing next year. A bid is a bid whether it's the only one or not.