[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forte?

KOKIDKOKID

Well week 6 is our BYE so he will probably get worked back in to the offense week 7.

Regardless of whether or not he is the "starter" I see him getting 10-15 touches while Bush continues to shoulder the load.

Poor Forte and poor me for drafting him :(

What makes you think Bush shoulders the load after Forte is back? I have to agree with the last two posts, when Forte is ready he goes back to starter and carries the load. Bush may spell him a bit more than initially, but he will not be the primary ball carrier.

Seemed like Michael Bush was doing most of the same stuff as Forte. Sure Forte is better and will resume the starter role when he returns, but I'm not sure this is some giant tragedy for the Bears offense.

They also won't be facing Clay Matthews and the rest of the GB defense every week.

Forte was STOLEN, STOLEN I tell you, from me in my local. He went at 1.08 (0,5 PPR) and I was sure I would get him at 1.10. Now I don't feel so bad anymore. My League is normally completely nuts for QBs, but this year only Rodgers went in the first round. Oh my god, they have evolved!

What makes you think Bush shoulders the load after Forte is back? I have to agree with the last two posts, when Forte is ready he goes back to starter and carries the load. Bush may spell him a bit more than initially, but he will not be the primary ball carrier.

I'm only talking about the first game back.

What a disaster. What makes it worse is Woodson is the punk that happened to do this. Not saying there was intent in any way, but that d!ck pisses me off.

Agree with downgrading the whole Bears lot at this point. Every year in my local, I can not keep a 1st rounder healthy past the 2nd week. Oh...woe is me.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000063376/article/matt-forte-has-ankle-injury-bears-lovie-smith-says?module=HP11_headline_stack

"Matt did go down with an ankle injury. It's not a high ankle sprain, as has been reported," Smith said on WBBM-AM in Chicago, via ESPNChicago.com. "But right now, you know when you don't finish the game and he still has some soreness, we'll continue to monitor it, but we felt we needed another running back here."

(Fantasy owners rejoice.) That other running back, by the way, is Kahlil Bell. He's a capable backup to Michael Bush if Forte can't face the St. Louis Rams on Sunday. Despite a humbling loss to the Packers, Smith insists everything is well with the Bears offense.