[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Weekly Milk Carton Thread

ts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Fitz owner, I HATE Kevin Kolb. :furious:

Not Kolb's fault. He has looked good/decent all day for an Arizona QB, it's just that the Pats have Fitz doubled 98% of the time. Basically they wanted anyone else to beat them and uh, they may be regretting that right around now.

Fitz will pretty much single handedly lose me my local to take a good team to 0-2.

I told you, you own those teams so how can they be any good to begin with? You just owning them, makes your teams failures to begin with.

Didn't they go missing years ago, never to be seen again?

Yes, about 2007 or whenever it was I joined. They were last seen heading south. Never did find them. Since then I've been flagging people down in the street, suiting them up and starting them.

Oh, is that CJ's excuse this week? LAst week it was the O-line. This week it's because they fell behind. LOL

I'm not excusing him. He hasn't produced as much as he should with the carries he's had, both last week and this week. And while the offensive line wasn't great last week, they're not the only reason CJ sucked - a lot of that was on him. I'm just saying that falling behind early tends to limit how many carries a RB will get in a game, hence his disappearing act today.