[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steven Jackson

aterry1979

On the radio during the ride home, Fisher said "it was a quad" ,and put it as "no no no no... it was a quad, he was hurt" when asked if Jax was hurt or benched.

Actually, he said "groin," but either way, I ain't buyin' it either.

He is definitely ahead of Pead !

I mentioned this a couple weeks ago in a thread. Pead has looked awful. Richardson is a stud. I think there's a very good chance you'll see him splitting some carries with SJax. He's the perfect change-of-pace guy, and he runs ANGRY. Fun to watch. In fact, that's the most fun I've had at a Rams game in years.

I mentioned this a couple weeks ago in a thread. Pead has looked awful. Richardson is a stud. I think there's a very good chance you'll see him splitting some carries with SJax. He's the perfect change-of-pace guy, and he runs ANGRY. Fun to watch. In fact, that's the most fun I've had at a Rams game in years.

I stashed him in 2 leagues based on your post!

Apparently, SJAX had a groin injury, which was why he did not return. He wasn't benched for disciplinary reasons. Not sure if this is the truth or if it's the PR spin cause I don't know the source of the original explanation.

Just a quick update from the Rams' locker room... when I asked coach Jeff Fisher about why Jackson didn't play after spiking the ball and drawing a 15-yard penalty. Fisher said Jackson had a groin strain, and that it wouldn't have been right to put him back in. With Jackson out, the Rams turned to rookie RB rushed 15 times for 83 yards including a 53-yard breakaway. And, of course, the late fumble that could have led to an unhappy outcome for the Rams. Here's what I don't understand: when a player comes out of a game because of an injury, the news is announced in the press box. That's the custom. Well, this time, that custom was broken. The Rams never disclosed the reason for SJ's removal. No announcement was made. That prompted a lot of speculation. Seems to me, the Rams could have avoided that by simply disclosing the injury.

http://sulia.com/channel/st-louis-rams/f/a7ce1ca6-b3b5-4955-bd2e-c410959e32f8/?source=twitter

Those Abilene Christian guys sometimes turn out to be diamonds in the rough.

Coming into the season I was really high on Pead based on watchin some film on him plus the fact that S-Jax just HAD to break down this year.

That said, Richardson looks pretty darn tasty.