[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guys you knew would be big, but didn't draft

Seahawks21

Kicking myself over not drafting guys that I was really high on, and had reminded myself to draft, but didn't.

CJ Spiller---knew the guy was going to blow up this year. Knew it. Knew it. Took a backup QB instead.

Danny Amendola---drafted him last year, and since the Rams didn't add substance at WR this year either, I knew he was going to be huge in PPR again, and yet didn't draft him. Knew it.

What guys are blowing up for your opponents that you knew should be on your team?

In one draft (14 tm .5 PPR), I took Welker early in the 2nd round instead of Julio Jones, and it was only because I was targeting Ryan (whom I did get) later in the draft, and I'm one of those guy who has that idiotic thing about not wanting a QB and WR from the same team on my team.

Not feeling as bad about that pick with the Hernandez news today, I'll try to sell high....

It was round 10. I already had a backup QB but RGIII would have been a great addition, even if just for trade bait. Yet I had a bad feeling Jared Cook would not be there the next round and TE pickings were getting slim. One week in I traded Charles for Gronk anyway so Cook, I hardly knew ye' and RGIII I wish I would have gone with my gut.

had 7th pick outta 12 and on the way back down in rd 2 i took fitz over julio.....knew julio would have a monster year and fitz would have the same issues hes had for the past few years but i still took fitz

i also really liked reggie bush but didnt want to take him before round 4 or 5 ...he went in round 3 which i thought was a bit too early but its turning out to be ag reat pick

2 wrs i targeted (and get them in most of the other small yahoo pay leagues i did) was reggie wayne and harvin...great value picks that i kept waiting on in my big league and both got taken ..harvin in rd 6....wayne rd 7

Isn't it a little too early for this post? By week 9 or so, any of these guys could be back to earth or in a lot of cases, injured as is their historical tendency. Let's revisit this later in the season and see if Amendola is still healthy, if Julio really is Superman or the second coming of Andre Johnson and his fickle hammies, if Spiller can handle starting RB touches or loses touches to Fred Jackson when he comes back, if Reggie Bush can stay healthy two straight years, etc.. There will be just as many players coming on strong middle of the season as there are fast starters now.

Edited by Tripleshot