[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs SUCK

dope man

Didn't they start the season horribly last year as well, only to miss a playoff chance the last game of the season? Hang in there, lots of the season left to play yet.

Even so, can any of the Chief homers here tell us what the hell happened to their defense so far?

Didn't they start the season horribly last year as well, only to miss a playoff chance the last game of the season? Hang in there, lots of the season left to play yet.

Even so, can any of the Chief homers here tell us what the hell happened to their defense so far?

Romeo Crennel is a good defensive coordinator.

NOT a good head coach. Thus, he clearly hasn't the time to devote to defense. They are completely disorganized and unprepared. Gonna be a long season.

I scratched my head at both the Cassell signing and the Crennel signing. Cassell had one good (not amazing) year within one hell of a system. And wow does he look like crapola. Charles also looked tentative I thought.

Charles recovering from the ACL has at least some excuse for tentativ-ity. Cassel, however, has absolutely NO excuse - he was painful to watch yesterday.

You know, as a long time Chiefs fan I am always prepared to be let down to a certain extent. But this is just simply beyond belief. I dont know that I have ever been so disappointed. F'ing Hunt and Piloi sitting on all that salary cap money that we could have spent on Carr and other FA's...just a/another difficult time to be a fan.

I had forgotten about Crennel becoming the head coach, had a feeling that wasn't going to work out well. Another guy that is better suited as a coordinator at most, or position coach. Not a head coach. (Heck watching games this week it seemed that half of the OC/DC guys were former head coaches.

Don't worry Chiefs fans, we'll keep you company in the AFC cellar.