[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Amendola!

Scorcher

The Wes Welker of the Midwest! Dude's money.

Not only that but based on a post you made earlier I stashed Richardson! Don't want it to happen but if Jackson can't play dude is money! I already had him when I noticed he had 2 carries for 20 yds last week!

sportslines take

The most important thing to take from Sunday's performance is how much Bradford trusted the receiver to come up with big catches. He should be one of the more widely added players in Fantasy heading into Week 3 at Chicago. He might even be worth starting in that game as Bradford will have to look to him often to stay out of trouble.

what idiots

Not only that but based on a post you made earlier I stashed Richardson! Don't want it to happen but if Jackson can't play dude is money! I already had him when I noticed he had 2 carries for 20 yds last week!

Awesome! One of my favorite parts of this community is little tidbits from the local fans that the national media doesn't pick up on. I've gotten tips like that in the past from Menudo, Bronco Billy, and Grits, just to name a few.

Awesome! One of my favorite parts of this community is little tidbits from the local fans that the national media doesn't pick up on. I've gotten tips like that in the past from Menudo, Bronco Billy, and Grits, just to name a few.

After your post I did a little research and thought about Fisher and RB's and made the stash. Were it not for your homer post I never would have thought about it! Thanks

• Like 1

After your post I did a little research and thought about Fisher and RB's and made the stash. Were it not for your homer post I never would have thought about it! Thanks

No prob!

Edited by STL Fan