[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 Weeks in, I am most disappointed in...?

Coach1310

Brady has underwhelmed so far. Solid production but nothing like a 3-4 td 400 yd performance. Assumed when I made him my first pick he'd win me a handful of games himself. 2-0 tho so guess I shouldn't complain :)

Same for me, including the 2-0 part. Beyond that it's only some of my bench guys that have shown none of the breakout potential I drafted them for...

T. Smith, Titus Young, Ryan Williams, J Rodgers... to early to be disappointed but was hoping to catch a glimpse of something good by now...

D McFadden - with Pitt on deck, it ain't gonna get better anytime soon

A Brown (second fiddle to Wallace in my TD-heavy league)

A Rodgers - winning in spit of his pedestrian performances thus far

B Lloyd - really thought he'd be the go-to guy in NE....not thus far

R Meacham - cut-worthy thus far in SD

M Colston - he may be done, save for a game here and there

D McFadden - with Pitt on deck, it ain't gonna get better anytime soon

A Brown (second fiddle to Wallace in my TD-heavy league)

A Rodgers - winning in spit of his pedestrian performances thus far

B Lloyd - really thought he'd be the go-to guy in NE....not thus far

R Meacham - cut-worthy thus far in SD

M Colston - he may be done, save for a game here and there

I can't believe it took this long to mention McFadden. Jeebus! TWINKIES ANYONE HAPPENED?

I am disappointed in myself for not living up to the high morals that my family is known for. Giving money to a charity that comes out this week and says its pro choice really gets my blood boilng. But as far as players I think you would have to say Megatron who signed for Ted Dibiase money this offseason and has only played good.

On multiple teams:

Welker: Wasn't in the starting lineup for first 11 minutes, this may change with Hernandez out, but Edelman and maybe Winslow Jr?

Fitz - WHat can you say? No running game, Kolb @ QB, and they're 2-0.......sigh.

CJnoK - Wasted 1st round pick, period.

Charles - What is going on in KC???

Dez - #1 WR in Dallas......not yet.

Stafford - Not a plug-and-play #1 QB right now

Ryan Williams- half is his fault with the fumbles the other is the fact Arz can't run for squat, not starting him but had big hopes based on his college days and Wells not looking good.

Blackmon-hoping he'd make a big splash even as a rookie but I guess most of that is on Gabbert horrid play.

Drew Brees....dude is playing like crap. I'm 0-2 and his team is 0-2. I thought he would be a man on a mission this year!

You're disappointed in his fantasy production? He's #3 in my leagues. I don't think I would put that in disappointed range yet.