[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 Weeks in, I am most disappointed in...?

Coach1310

Also add Decker to my previous post. I traded Brandon Marshall for Fitzgerald + Decker. The huddle forums talked me into doing it

It's not like Marshall lit the world on fire in week 2. You did fine in that trade. Give it time.

I'm not extremely disappointed per se but for where I drafted him and where he is ranked, I was hoping for more from AJ Green thus far. He's a consensus top 5 WR according to many sites, so my expectations were probably too high to begin with. This weekend could finally be our chance to see him blow up maybe.

Greg Olsen. I am beginning to believe that a TE does not mix with a scrambling QB.

We might have just been overzealous because when you combine what Shockey and Olsen did last year with the same scambling QB, those numbers were pretty good

That's Rule #2..

Rule # 1 is "Always start your studs."

Geez, I learned that after my first week here. :razz:

Rule 1, 2, whatever. People ask for advice, then follow, then complain about the advice.

PS I thought rule 1 was start the players that score the most points ;)

Brady- around 225 ypg and 3 total TD's in 2 games. Way disappointing

CJ2K- amazing discombolulation, and I like it. Easy guy to hate

Not disappointing:

Vernon Davis

Victor Cruz

Martellus Bennett

Trent Richardson

Reggie Wayne

Hopefully Fitzgerald lives up this his hype and Decker finds the endzone

Marshall has never had more than 8 TDs in any season. Fitz caught that many with skank at QB last year. Add to that Decker's upside, and you're good. Someone busted their nut over Marshall's week one line. I bet that guy is feeling a lot worse now about giving up what he did for Marshall.

Larry Fitzgerald and it is not even close. You are not really allowed to be THAT disappointed in Chris Johnson.

To be fair, there were warning signs at the end of last year with Fitz, too. Not CJ kinda warning signs, but as I recall he dropped off.

Two weeks in and I'm most disappointed in the ESPN Zone restaurant/bar in downtown Disneyland. I thought I might hang there to catch all the games on opening Sunday whilst the wife and kids were shopping, then noticed their rule of having to spend $10 for every hour you are there. :furious:

Player-wise it's Tom Brady, though I know he'll come around, Fred Jackson, and Fred Davis, who at least got a concussion this week to make the choice to move him to my bench all the more clear.

Edited by Tripleshot