[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yahoo Leagues----Recaps

Scorcher

Consider me a Yahoo fan. I know a lot of guys poo-poo the site on this board but I don't think they've played on it in awhile. The scoring options are fine, it runs a pretty good auction league, the stat tracker is cool, and it doesn't seem to have the "crashes" that people have complained about on MFL and CBS.

Consider me a Yahoo fan. I know a lot of guys poo-poo the site on this board but I don't think they've played on it in awhile. The scoring options are fine, it runs a pretty good auction league, the stat tracker is cool, and it doesn't seem to have the "crashes" that people have complained about on MFL and CBS.

I've stated here before...I don't wanna sound like I work for Yahoo but, anyone not using them for FF is throwing money in the trash. They've improved alot, if it was to me all my leagues would be hosted there

I've stated here before...I don't wanna sound like I work for Yahoo but, anyone not using them for FF is throwing money in the trash. They've improved alot, if it was to me all my leagues would be hosted there

I'm in a league on Yahoo. It is a perfectly good league hosting site for what I would consider a "typical" league.

Here's the questions that may lead some people to use another service like MFL or RTS?

How flexible is the scoring setup?

Can you use IDP?

Can it handle keeper leagues?

Dynasty leagues?

Contracts and salaries?

I'm in a league on Yahoo. It is a perfectly good league hosting site for what I would consider a "typical" league.

Here's the questions that may lead some people to use another service like MFL or RTS?

How flexible is the scoring setup?

Can you use IDP?

Can it handle keeper leagues?

Dynasty leagues?

Contracts and salaries?

This, though with Yahoo now allowing keepers, they might be able to draw those who have simple keepers or dynasties.... As for things like a contract dynasty with taxi squads and other complex rules, MFL is worth every penny.

How flexible is the scoring setup? A bit but I never played around with it much

Can you use IDP? yes

Can it handle keeper leagues? new this year or last year

Dynasty leagues? assume yes since it has keepers

Contracts and salaries? no

great for re-draft leagues but I'll stick with MFL for dynasty and contract leagues. Not sure about data retention of past seasons like the pay sites do but that's part of what you pay for. For a re-draft league I'm fine with Yahoo and I find its easier to use than ESPN