[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Darrius Heyward Bay this year.....

CrimsonGhost

DHB was dropped in my league. I was kinda high on this guy for potential breakout year. Palmer has looked decent. Huddle seems to be down on him after 2 crap weeks. If I could find room on my squad I'd pick him up instantly because I think he is going to have some big games yet.

John, is that you? I just dropped him. My only consultation was that I got him for $4-5 in my auction league.

I still own him and if he was dropped I'd pick him up.

Oakland is a mess now but that doesn't mean they won't adjust to the new systems and get in some kind of a rhythym by mid-season. I can afford the bench spot so I don't mind. I have other bench WR I'd cut before him anyway - it's a little early unless you're in full-on panic mode already.

Edited by stethant

John, is that you? I just dropped him. My only consultation was that I got him for $4-5 in my auction league.

LOL! I dropped him in one of my leagues and was already checking to see if the OP was with me in that league.

Edited by Tripleshot

I still own him and if he was dropped I'd pick him up.

Oakland is a mess now but that doesn't mean they won't adjust to the new systems and get in some kind of a rhythym by mid-season. I can afford the bench spot so I don't mind. I have other bench WR I'd cute before him anyway - it's a little early unless you're in full-on panic mode already.

same

guess it depends on how deep your league is

DHB has the upside of an elite WR with elite metrics to build from. He put up very respectable stats last year in his 3rd season - nearly reaching 1k yards - and I look for him to surpass what he did last season which puts him over 1k yards and at least a 1/2 dozen TDs. If DHB were available on my ww, I'd definitely drop my worst WR for him. Everyone is hyped on Moore who I personally think is fool's gold. I'd confidently roll with DHB at this early point in the season.

I'm convinced that the Raiders are the Shanahan of WRs... Can anyone name the last raiders WR that was reliable for a full year, because I can't.

It's really exactly the same. If you guess right, then you can reap huge benefits, but with huge risk they'll even be productive the next week, let alone the rest of the year.

I wish I'd sold high on Moore and just gotten out of that mess.

Today I dropped DHB for Amendola in a standard PPR league. I is a 10 team 16 player roster size league.

I was not unhappy with DHB (yet), he was my no. 4 WR, and I hadn't had to play him. I might regret the move, but I thought Amendola looks like he is clearly the No. 1option for the Rams and DHB is a maybe, maybe not. And I think the chemistry between Bradford and Amendola is just much better that Palmer and DHB.

I'm convinced that the Raiders are the Shanahan of WRs... Can anyone name the last raiders WR that was reliable for a full year, because I can't.

It's really exactly the same. If you guess right, then you can reap huge benefits, but with huge risk they'll even be productive the next week, let alone the rest of the year.

I wish I'd sold high on Moore and just gotten out of that mess.

Hit the nail on the head right there. I was just going to say... I avoid Raider WRs like the plague. Just not worth the heart/head ache of figuring out which guy (with oodles of potential) is going to be the guy.

Hit the nail on the head right there. I was just going to say... I avoid Raider WRs like the plague. Just not worth the heart/head ache of figuring out which guy (with oodles of potential) is going to be the guy.

I've been avoiding OAK WRs since the Rice/Brown days. However, for some reason this year is different for me. I really think DHB will be a guy worth owning. I only have him in 1/7 leagues and he's my 4th WR - so I don't have a lot invested but I do think he is a HUGH sleeper candidate.