[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Regrets ...

Grits and Shins

I regret losing my wifi connection in 9th round and getting Anquan Boldin on autodraft instead of CJ Spiller. I regret F-Jax (never again RB over 30) , and I regret following the popular advice to go for top 5 QB early in both my drafts (Brady in one, Stafford in other). Oh,I also regret Welker but I don't regret Gronk (and not listening to all the "Experts" talking about Hernandez getting more targets and being the top TE in New England)

I swore to myself I would not draft an injury prone team. Last year I had at least one bad injury a week and a handful of IR's

This year I end up having DMC, Matthews, Fred Jackson, Maclin, Gates, and Jennings. TWINKIES ANYONE is wrong with me.

I hope you drafted a medic!

As this thread is filled with regret I will tell you one thing I don't regret... Sticking to my guns and not drafting any of the hyped QBs in the first round in any of my drafts and instead getting RGIII in 2 and Matty ice in 2 and Eli in the last and am currently 9-1 with only loss with Eli team

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

As this thread is filled with regret I will tell you one thing I don't regret... Sticking to my guns and not drafting any of the hyped QBs in the first round in any of my drafts and instead getting RGIII in 2 and Matty ice in 2 and Eli in the last and am currently 9-1 with only loss with Eli team

You are awesome