[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's grabbing Jerome Simpson this week or next?

BA Baracus

I'm thinking the guy makes a difference when he comes back in week four and will be a hot WW add. I'm going to beat the rush and add him either this Sunday morning or next.

If you look at his stats, he's had some really nice games in the past and I think the Minny passing game is a bit under rated.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of it but I don't have anyone I want to drop.

My current WR's are Antonio Brown, Malcolm Floyd, Jennings. Lance Moore, DHB and McCluster. This is a contract league but I just can't drop any of these guys for Jerome. Can I????

edited to add current WR's

Edited by Whiskey Pimp

Play in a league with deep bench (12 teams, 9 starters & 9 bench), drafted him late and still have him as my #5 WR behind Calvin, Fitz, DemThomas and Moore. Will probably only be a bye week filler, but could move into the starting line up (3WR) if Fitz keeps stumbling (heck may consider Moore over Fitz this week).

I was thinking of it but I don't have anyone I want to drop.

My current WR's are Antonio Brown, Malcolm Floyd, Jennings. Lance Moore, DHB and McCluster. This is a contract league but I just can't drop any of these guys for Jerome. Can I????

edited to add current WR's

I just dropped DHB for Simpson. I was impressed with Simpsons play in the preseason and I've been very unimpressed with DHB thus far

I'm planning on picking him up also.

I think he will help open up MIN offense. AP and Harvin are good, but to have a reliable 3rd deep threat will help even more. He was great in preseason. I think he will continue that with Ponder.

I don't get the love for Jerome Simpson. IMO he is worthless outside of really deep leagues, but we will see how this plays out. I think I have better options on my bench in all my leagues, so I will not pick him if he is actually available in one of my leagues.