[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leshoure

Joebirds55

if Turner gets suspended and or doesn't play Sun, why not try Quizz?

First, what makes you think there is any chance that Turner is suspended at all? The DUI is not cause for immediate suspension, unless he was a repeat offender. Even then most of the time the league lets the criminal cases proceed first.

Second, if he were going to be suspended for this weeks game the league cannot (or has not) announce that so late in the week. Suspensions are usually know for the coming week by Tuesday.

First, what makes you think there is any chance that Turner is suspended at all? The DUI is not cause for immediate suspension, unless he was a repeat offender. Even then most of the time the league lets the criminal cases proceed first.

Second, if he were going to be suspended for this weeks game the league cannot (or has not) announce that so late in the week. Suspensions are usually know for the coming week by Tuesday.

can the team suspend him?

I think the team could suspend Turner but I highly doubt they will - especially before the league office weighs in on it which they won't until the year is over probably if then even. I personally think drunk driving does warrant immediate suspension but full disclosure - my best friend from high school was killed by a drunk driver a few months after graduation so I am not unbiased on the subject.

KO'd

Yeah I don't think starting leshoure is so unreasonable especially after hearing they're gonna give him legit reps. I'd start McGahee over turner in a heart beat so starting leshoure is an option. If he were to be suspended I'd prob go quizz tho....I do think the team can suspend him atleast I read that somewhere. But agree that it would be known by now right? Given the fact that the nfl is becoming more strict w player behavior and reputation I'm somewhat surprised the team has not suspended him. Plus he isn't all that important

I agree that you would have to be pretty desperate to start him. I'm high on LeSmokie, picked him up in two leagues, and am stoked about the prospect of him being "the man" in that backfield. But he has not even played a regular season NFL down! Ever!

I doubt he gets more than 10-15 carries at best, I'll see what happens before I plug him in.

Im starting Leshoure over McGahee. Much better matchup against a poor defense.

This is a sensible plan to me, given the roughly equivalent body of work those two have as professionals.

+1 to the Furd. The dry delivery is icing on the cake....

You're just asking for a headache with this plan.

This is a sensible plan to me, given the roughly equivalent body of work those two have as professionals.

+1 to the Furd. The dry delivery is icing on the cake....

You're just asking for a headache with this plan.

He either plays well in his debut or not. Whos to say what he will produce out of the gate.

If he does little than it was a bad call from me. If he prooves you wrong well your comments are that much sweeter.

He either plays well in his debut or not. Whos to say what he will produce out of the gate.

If he does little than it was a bad call from me. If he prooves you wrong well your comments are that much sweeter.

Well, look at what you know.

You know that McGahee is a top 10 (give or take) back in terms of ff scoring.

You know that he a veteran, healthy workhorse back who can effectively carry the ball 20+ times per game.

You know that he will get almost all of the carries - he isn't splitting time with anyone.

You know that, more likely than not, McGahee's team is not going to throw the ball more than 40 times in the game.

You saw him play in a professional football game last week.

What do you know about Leshoure?

• Like 1

Yeah I don't think starting leshoure is so unreasonable especially after hearing they're gonna give him legit reps. I'd start McGahee over turner in a heart beat so starting leshoure is an option. If he were to be suspended I'd prob go quizz tho....I do think the team can suspend him atleast I read that somewhere. But agree that it would be known by now right? Given the fact that the nfl is becoming more strict w player behavior and reputation I'm somewhat surprised the team has not suspended him. Plus he isn't all that important

You referring to Turner with that bolded part? While he may not be producing the fantasy (or even real football) stats that some expect, I doubt the Falcons would agree with your statement.

It hilarious how fantasy football has people making statements like this. Even Chris Johnson (who has stunk a lot worse than Turner) is still pretty important to his team. If not he'd be benched and the next player would step up and get the carries.

Yes I am referring to turner and ill stand by it. He's not producing whatsoever and they're still winning. I mean I can see how other things come into play (pass blocking for one) but it isn't like he's lighting the world on fire. Do you think Atlanta will all of a sudden struggle of they were without turner for a few games? I certainly don't. Assume quizz took over for real on Sunday and ROS. I don't think they lose a step whatsoever. If he was "important" I don't think everyone and their grandmother would be saying its time for Atlanta to move on and plug in quizz or look to the draft for a stud rb